One: the news

Lox POV

Max wanna come to Texas with me for my meet and great it'll be a blast please baby girl if I get your dad to let you? I beg.

Fine if you can get my dad and mom to agree I guess I will but I don't get what's the big deal is I don't even know who all the people there are the only one I know is you Mahogany.

You'll get to know the guys and ill be with you most of the time girlie girl. I say with a smile.

I'm NOT girlie lox!!! she yelled laughing.

See this is why I love you so much girl you are the life of the party. I say as I walk out the door.

Mis. and mr. Conner can max come with me to Magcon I have an extra ticket and wanted to know if my best friend in the whole world could come with me. Mr.Conner: ok but when will you be leaving cause we are going on a vacation for three months next week.

That's fine we will be leaving in two days and be gone for two months and then go to Cali. for a month we will be going all over America. I say with a puppy dog face.

Mrs.Conner: ok but stop that face it's creepy. ok thank you sooo much love you guys we gatta be at the air port by 11:00pm tomorrow. I walk to Max's room and throw her duffle bags at her get packed and don't forget your credit card and cash. and for goodness sake don't for get your phone headphones of charger!!! I yell and pack her bags.

Next day 10:25

Max!!! get your stuff In the car with mine and get your carry on I packed you. I say as I sit at the island.

Did you forget it's my birthday tomorrow lox? she asked as she walked out the door. no I have it all planed she is gonna get to the room and the guys are planning a surprise.

After flight next day

We walk to Bart and get our stuff and sit in the hummer Taylor picked to pick us up I love my Taylor he's so funny.

At hotel lobe

I walk in and see Maxs face it's like she's never been in a five stare hotel. heyyy lox can I take a cab back to earth I don't deserve this heaven. she said with a straight face and then burst end out laughing the same time as me.

we walk to the elevator and push the 8th floor which is our floor. as the doors closes I put a blind fold on max and we retch our floor. I go to her room and open the door. she takes off her blind fold and smiled from ear to ear.

She hugs me and all the guys sing happy birthday.

I yell: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!
Thanks bae she said as she hugged me.