Reynolds nodded and looked up at me, "Is there anything else?"

"That's all I can remember,"I whispered softly.

"Very good Luna. Just a moment. I can draw up a sketch and you can tell me if anything needs to be changed." He said and pulled out a blank sheet of paper. All eyes were on him, but he never faltered. Every so often he would consult his notes, and sound the sound of his graphite pencil scratching the paper filled the air. I sighed and turned to rest my cheek on Beck's chest. He rubbed my back and glanced down at me before returning his gaze to Reynolds.

Gone was playful Beck from five minutes ago. He was now back in Alpha mode and worried-mate mode. I knew he could feel my stress, and I felt bad for making him worry so much. I was beginning to get a headache. My first day officially acting as a Luna beside my mate, was taking its toll on me.

"Luna is this the man?" Reynolds said holding up his sketch. I studied it for a moment before standing and walking behind him.

"It's close," I murmured. "His chin is sharper though. And his scar is more in this shape." I said tracing its pattern over the cold eyes that glared at me from the paper. I pointed out a few smaller details that were slowly coming back to me . "Other than that, yes. This is our man."

I made my way back to Beck and flopped down in the chair next to him. I passed him the sketch. He stared at it and clenched his fist, his eyes flickering between black and brown. He passed the sketch down the table and took a few deep breaths. He looked at me and curled his hand around the nape of my neck, crushing his lips to mine. Our lips moved together in sync, but after a moment, I think he remembered that there were others in the room. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I will find him. I promise you. And when I do I will kill him myself." He whispered, pure determination leaking into his voice.

"I trust you." I whispered back.

I looked back around the room and noticed a pair of dark grey eyes glaring at me. Elder Theo. What the hell is this guy's problem? I glared back at him as Beck talked with Carter and Hunter. I strained my ears in an attempt to hear what Elder Theo was saying, but I couldn't catch anything. While looking at me still he leaned to the Elder next to him and whispered something. They both started laughing, and he nodded his head at me. I felt my jaw clench and I huffed looking away from him.

I felt something nudge my elbow and turned to look at Beck, who was looking at me concerned.

"What's wrong baby?" He murmured.

"Nothing I'm fine." I breathed giving him a soft smile. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and turned back to Damien who was tapping his shoulder.

This was actually kind of boring. Everyone was talking at once, though some people were still studying the sketch of the perpetrator. Feeling a tad hungry, I stood up pushing my chair back. Beck grabbed my hand as I turned away.

"Where you going princess?" He said.

"I'm just going to get everybody some lunch." I replied bending to plant a kiss on his lips.

"Stay. I'll have Lucinda bring something up." He said tugging on my arm. I shook my head and smiled.

"I'll be back in a bit. I need something to make myself feel useful." He stared at me a moment, then finally nodded grudgingly.

"Be quick. I'll miss you." He whispered kissing me again. I rolled my eyes and pulled away.

"I'll be right back!"

Twenty minutes later I pushed a cart, filled with twenty sandwiches up and into the room. Emma had been in the kitchen and helped me make lunch for the group. Lucinda had offered to bring it up for me but I wanted something to do.Making lunch was just what I needed, a breather and some time away from all the drama of the day. When I got back up to the conference room I was practically attacked by the hungry wolves.