party with Lil drama

Kartik didn't knew that ahaan was also coming as he was also bust with decoration of party n he took his dress to college itself every Body at home new Kartik was busy for party..
Here ahaan told at home he was going with 1 frnd to company her in a party.. n left

It was almost 8

Ishqi was running here n there finding her earrings n her heels in her hand her cab was waiting down for her, her mother called her twice that cab was waiting for her..
She took her purse n heels in 1 hand n other was holding her 1 earings she came down running her mother told u are looking gorgeous n take care enjoy she passed a smile m left running..
She sat in cab making her dress proper n she wore her heels n earings she was now set n was just waiting to reach college.. her college was almost 1hr away from her house she reached half way when cab stop..

Ishqi- aree bhaiya kya hua cab kyu rok di..

Cab boy- aree Madam roki nahi ha shayad kharab ho gayi aap bataiye ma dekhta hu..

Ishqi- kya aaj he kharab honi thi kya aap ki cab ma party ma late ho jaungi..

Meanwhile ahaan called- hello ishqi I'm outside of venue tum kaha ho..

Ishqi - musibat ke pahad ke niche..

Ahaan- what?? See in morning also u said ki 15 call karne Tak tum aaogi see I'm not gonna wait till that u got it agar tumhe late karna ha toh I'm heading towards my home back..

Ishqi on edge of crying- haa toh chale jayenge kyunki mujhe nahi lagta ki ma aaj aapungi.. or ghar bhi jaa paungi

Ahaan- matlab?? Tum ho kaha..

Ishqi- aap se matlab aap jaiye hamesha bass chilate rahte han.. n cut the call..

Ahaan to himself- ab iss ladki ka ma kya karu god.. sari bakvas kare gi but bolne wali baat nahi bataye gi n she said ki ma ghar bhi nahi ja sakti.. kahi ye raste ma toh nahi phasi O God ma usse esa time pe akele bhi nahi chod sakta..
As ahaan was genius he tracked Ishqi's ph n reached there...

Ahaan POV- I was searching for that kiski Ishqi when on empty road i saw a beautiful girl in black dress having heels in her hand her long hair were coming on her face so i was not able to see how she was when I reached near n parked my car at corner i came out n heard her voice it was like she was sobbing... There was a cab driver too who was trying to fix the car.. i went near her n asked what was the problem when she turned i was shocked..

Ahaan- ishqi..

Ishqi POV - After Ahaan's call got disconnected i wait for like 25 min but no hope was seen that cab could be fixed.. i just wanted to go home.. that cab driver was pacifying me by saying man pls do min or car thik ho jaye gi i check my ph it lost signal also now i could not even book another cab i didn't wanted my mom dad to be tensed for me so i didn't tell them also.. i came out of cab i took of my heels the road was all empty no one whom I could take lift also.. i took support of cab door n was sobbing.. when a guy came to me his car was parked aside.. he asked me if i had any problem when I turned he saw me n was shocked..
I heard from his mouth Ishqi n now i was done..  I hugged him n cried what else would i do i was controlling my self from so long..

Ahaan again said - ishqi as he could not believe the girl who was hugging him n crying was Ishqi he never wanted to see his carzy annoying girl crying..
But he composed himself n tried to console Ishqi..

Ahaan- Ish..Ishqi kya hua nothing happened see I'm here..
His voice gave ishqi a trust that now she was in Safe hands.. while coming out of his embrace.. she looked at him n he looked at her tears on her cheeks were visible he slowly moved his thumb on her face n shedoff her tears.. she was looking at him with innocent eyes.. he said chalo ab varna late ho jayenge toh entry nahi mile gi..

Ishqi in bit crying voice- na.. nahi.. muhje.. muhje kahi nahi jana muhje ghar jana ha.. pls n looked at him

Ahaan- seriously do din se tumne itna drama Kiya sirf ek party attend karne ke liye or ab tumhen nahi jana toh mera or khud ka time kyu waste Kiya..

Ishqi looked down n said- aap se jada sadu insan nahi dekha mane mana kiya toh aapko muhje mana ke leke jana chahiye tha lekin nahi aap toh phir se datne lage.. hunn

Ahaan- tum sedhe sedhe nahi baat kar sakte kya ye kya hota ha tum mana karo or ma bolu nahi chal ma ha jab ki jana toh tumhe tum jese tedhi Medhi ladki mene aaj tak nahi dekhi..

Ishqi slow looked at him with a naughty smile..

They both sat in car n ahaan drived towards venue.. whole way no one spoke but Ishqi was waiting from so long ki ahaan usse ek compliment de coz she was actually looking gorgeous.. but ahaan didn't

ahaan n Ishqi came out of car now ishqi was in all masti mood she want care for anyone now it was just she was in her enjoyment.. Ishqi hold Ahaan's arm when she saw those senior's, that boy was looked at ishqi looking so hot n then saw here with ahaan  that boy was so jelous of ahaan n mad at Ishqi being so oversmart,
ahaan looked at her that she was holding his amr but was looking at those senior n giving a smirk he got that she was feelings like she won n those boys lost..

They headed in kartik, siya, rahul, and Neha all were shocked when they saw ishqi looking so hot n coming with most handsome hunk of college..
she took Ahaan to them n said- hii ye dekho ye ha Mera suprise Mr akdu..
Ahaan didn't had any expression on his face he gave dull look..

Kartik- bhai aap yaha kya kar rahe ho I mean u said u ain't going to be part of this nonsense.. or ek min matlab aap ho vo suspence wala suprise jiski Ishqi kal se baat kar rahi thi..

Ishqi- ye tumhare bhai ha looking curiously towards ..

Kartik- haa matlab meri bade cousin ha..      After that everybody enjoyed the party except ahaan as he was not a party person than he dropped ishqi n went home...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sooooo long ik I'm sorry

Do vote and comment