14. Last day - NSFW?

The next day - [Y/N] POV

You were sleeping peacefully on the bed. The lavish and velvety grey sheets were so comfy. It felt as if they were pulling you in, preventing you from escaping their soft grasp. Upon opening your eyes just a little you saw the light shining through the window and the snow reflecting it even more. You had recalled closing them but you shrugged it off. Too lazy to get up and close the curtains you roll around to face the other way trying to get shut eye for even just a few more minutes. 

"Why hello there. Happy to see me darling?" 

You eyes shoot open as they meet with the devilish purple irises of Scaramouche. He wore a cocky smile on his face as he laid beside you, how you wished to wipe that damn smile off his face. His hat was hanging off to the side so you saw his purple hair scrawled across the pillow. You made a mental note to attempt to give him a better haircut, the bowl cut gave him a strange characteristic but it was still somewhat ugly. If it weren't for the fact his hair strands looked soft and silky you would've said he looked better bald.  

You gave him a shove but it seemed to barely phase him, made sense because he was a harbinger you weren't surprised. You turned around in frustration and decided to simply not say anything at all. Since he wanted a reaction soooo bad you decided to deny it from him, saying anything wouldn't get past his thick skull or he would just reply with some remark. 

"Oh, so that's how you want to play?" His eyebrows raised for a moment and his smirk wavered. Then his smirk returned just as fast as it disappeared. He pulled you closer, spooning you. His left arm began to shift down towards your lower stomach as his right rested below your chest. If he wanted a reaction out of you he had won. Both of you knew. Your cheeks turned a shade of pink as he whispered in your ear. 

"I Win." 

The cheeky bastard tore away from you an got out of the bed.  "Cheeky Bastard" you mumbled covering your tomato face with both your hands. He side eyed you, "I suggest you watch what you say. I'm still your boss, you wouldn't want to receive a punishment do you? I'll count that as strike one" His mind pondered such dirty and erotic things to do as retribution. Maybe he could have you stay under the table and suck you off for half an hour, lay you on his lap and spank you until he's satisfied, make you beg for him on all fours naked like a dog or perhaps make you masturbate in front of him on his new desk. Honestly the man couldn't stop being horny. For his defense he had probably never gotten a bitch in his life. (You guys are all bad bitches <3 slay) Remembering the gift he requested from Dottore he felt quite satisfied with that idea in mind. He had more important things to do however, placing on his hat he spoke to you. "The ships arrived already.

 " I ordered the maids to move your stuff on and wake you up but you just wouldn't budge." He shrugged. Tossing you a newly made fatui outfit he continued, "Here's some clothes to change into. A new uniform as you work under me. Try it on in the bathroom there. Consider that your first order of the day." The fact he gave you a whole new outfit was sketchy, did he actually respect you in some way? No way, the suit was probably woven with poison ivy vines hidden somewhere, or was made out of some unwashed sheep wool. No matter how absurd it seemed the options were still on the table Seeing as it was an order you got out of bed but not before sending out a small groan, "It's seven in the morning." 

Grabbing your clothes you made your way inside to change. The clothes seemed just a tad bit too small for you but you didn't think about it. It wasn't until after you had changed you realized the intention of him getting you those clothes. "Scaramouche! Are you serious?" You stormed out of the washroom. Your outfit was made just a little too tight by him in a ploy to show off your curves. He let out a laugh before looking you up and down. 

"1st of all what did we say about addressing me, strike two." He was shaking his head, you were making this too easy for him "There's no clothes left for you as they're all locked below the ships deck. You're stuck with this outfit for the rest of the day." He was grinning from ear to ear. You were fuming, he was not going to get away with this. In your tired, irritated, and impulsive state you went up to the harbinger, determined to wipe- no smack that smug smile right off his face. 

You did something that would probably get you killed. "Hey what are you doin-" you took his hat and threw it like a frisbee across the room sending it flying into the door with a bang. "You have a stupid haircut." You realized what you had done and wondered how the harbinger would react. You considered groveling on the ground to have a chance of surviving. Scaramouche began to raise a hand and you flinched. Unexpectedly, you opened your eyes to see the man laughing with his hands behind his head. 

"You really are a naughty one aren't you?" He sent a bone chilling look into you sending shivers down your spine. "Strike. Three." Moving towards you he pinned you down on the bed putting your arms above your head with one hand. He pulled you into a passionate kiss, both of you melting into it. Moving his left hand across your sides he began fondling your breast playing with you causing you to send small moans into the kiss. It began to turn rougher and even more passionate. His hands slowly went down pulling at the waistline of your outfit. He pulled away. 

"That little gift that dottore gave to me would really help just about now." The grin he had was evil. You had no idea what was in the box. From his pocket he takes out a small box. Opening it up you realized what it was. It was a vibrator. He pulled down your underwear and uniform in one fell swoop. Slid the vibrator in and pulled your underwear and pants back up. I'm his hand he was wagging around a remote with a dial of numbers 0-10 and a small light on the corner. He cocked his head to the side still wearing his shit eating grin setting the remote to 4 the sudden vibrations had surprised you and your eyes went wide. 

A moan escaped your lips. "What's wrong? Cant contain yourself? It's only level four. You wouldn't mind if I went up a notch." He turned the dial up to 5 and your moans began to escalate. There was no way this was only level 5. Through half lidded eyes you looked at the remote, yep, it was on level 5. The ecstasy that this little toy brought was incredible. Amidst your euphoria the harbinger believed you were enjoying yourself a little too much and turned the notch back to zero. "No.." you groaned. "Sorry darling but this is a punishment isnt it? You'll have to wear this for the rest of the day." He smirked. "And what if I just take it out?" You retorted. "This little light will tell me." He leaned in to whisper in your ear, "keep it in and you'll get a surprise. A very good surprise." He released your arms. And stepped away to grab his hat. 

"I suggest you go into town if you have any goodbyes you need to make or things you need to grab. We board at 12. If you have anything you need to buy... put it on Childes tab." He waved you goodbye with the remote in hand. "And don't forget, this thing may go off at random times of the day." He smiled as he closed the door behind him. Honestly doesn't this guy have better things to do other than toying with you? With a sigh of defeat you rubbed your hand across the necklace with your vision on your neck. Walking over you grabbed your hammer and jacket and set off for the town.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - IM ALIVE long story short I had nowhere to write the story on cuz my iPad was gone now I realized there's browser and I'm BACK anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. It is currently 1:51 A.M and my phones on six percent. See you guys next year... or not ❔