4. Dinner - NSFW

[Y/N]'s POV

A/N - I am so sorry for this. (REWROTE AS OF THE 23rd CUZ SCARAMOUCHE ACTED LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL) 

You reluctantly made your way towards him. Sitting down you remember to keep your calm. You began to grab a small plate of food [whatever you wanna imagine] and began to eat. Sitting down on his lap was mildly uncomfortable so you kept trying to shift around to get comfortable.

    You heard a small groan. Suddenly his hands were on your hips. In a low voice he spoke "hold still." He then put his hands back on the table to go back to eating. You felt him poking your ass and whispered back to him.  "Why are you poking me."

"...Darling both my hands are on the table" he responded. Then it clicked. It took everything you had to not have a change of expression.

Light conversation took place here and there. All of the harbingers were there but you only knew the names of four. You didn't want to ask questions though. You just enjoyed the food. And tried to take your mind of scara's dick.

"So [Y/N] I see you have a vision."

"Ah yes.." you said sheepishly

"You plan on fighting me with it?" Childe questioned?

"Oh please childe" Signora spoke. I'm sure [Y/N] would rather spend the day with me, than fighting with your lunatic self."

"Ahem. We'll be going now." Scaramouche announced.

"Aw so soon. Have fun you lovebirds." Dottore stated.

"Don't break the bed like childe did!" Signora exclaimed.

"Hey! It was one time!" Childe retorted.

Storming off to the room he dragged you by the wrist. He seemed so pissed, if anything were to get in the way he most likely would trudge right over it. Servants and maids tending to the headquarters as well as fatui grunts moved to the side avoiding eye contact with the harbinger. After making his way to the room he slammed the door shut, let go of your wrist and leaned over his desk. He threw his hat like a frisbee off to the side.

 Scaramouche just stood there, breathing heavily. It was like he was in his own world. Going up behind him you called out to him. "Scaramouche?" You placed your right hand on his shoulder. His left hand crossed his chest to touch your hand on his shoulder. Then he turned his head so his eyes met you. Grabbing your wrists with both his hands he pinned you to the desk. He looked down at you with clouded sight. "Do you want this?" Still in shock you replied. "What?" "How are you a proclaimed genius." He sighed, then proceeded to clarify. "Do you want to have sex?" You stared at him dead in the eyes. Pondering the question. "Say no and I'll back off, simple as that." You mumbled an answer. "What was that?" He said as he leaned in. 

 Embarrassed and flustered you repeated yourself.  "Yes.." You said giving a huff before looking off to the side. With a sadistic grin forming on his face   he began to kiss and leave hickeys all over your neck. He didn't want to wait for you to take off your outfit so he helped you. Starting with your blouse. You two roughly kissed making your way to the bed. 

    "I saw Childe staring at you... Hmph he should know better. Oh well at least tomorrow he'll know who you belong to." He began to trace his hands down into your waist and started to pull down your pants. Suddenly that electrifying aura came back. He summoned those restraints, putting you in the same position you were in when you first met him. This time your ankles were attached to the bed posts keeping them wide open for Scaramouche's liking. "This time I won't use a gag. I want to hear you moan my name as I fuck you." He continued. "I meant what I said when I stated I loved seeing you tied up like this."

    He was eyeing you up and down. He himself began to strip he decided to remove your bra first. As he fondled your breasts he moved in to kiss you. He bit on your lip to have permission to enter his tongue. You gave in after a bit and you were melting into this kiss. Soft moans escaped both you and Scara's lips. As one of his hands still fondled your left breast.

    He began to snake his hands down to your underwear as he tore them off. He broke away from the kiss and began caressing you as he moved down.  His fingers began stroke your clit. One by one he entered his fingers. He only used two at the moment and began to finger you. You moved your arms although being restrained so that your forearm could cover your mouth. To this Scaramouche sent a small but controlled zap to you pussy.

"More.."

"So you like that? Well depending on your behavior darling you may or may not receive more."

Your moans were growing louder and you were letting more slip.

"Good girl. That's what I want to hear." He rewarded you by sending a small jolt as his fingers thrusted in. This sent you on the verge of orgasmic pleasure.

"Scara, I'm going to come." To that he pulled out his fingers.

"Hold on. Last time I checked I didn't receive my pleasure yet." Realising the restraints he began to stroke his dick as he ordered you.

"On all fours."

You complied seeing as you wanted your release. He stroked his dick in between your pussy lips, and without warning he shoved his dick in. The feeling of Scaramouche filling your pussy was astonishing. "Your tight... not just aroused tight but have you ever had sex before?"

"No" you sheepishly admitted.

"Good. I'm glad I got to take your virginity. I'll make sure your first time is special, ok darling?" He was running his hand around your ass and decided to try something. He smacked your ass and started to thrust in and out. He leaned forwards a bit to be able to grab your boob. One hand was caressing and  massaging your breast while the other rested at your neck. 

Your moans were getting louder and louder. The rate at which he was moving his hips kept increasing. You have never felt this much pleasure before. It took all you can to muster up a sentence.
"I.. Want.. You... To .... Fuck... Me.. All.. Night" You spoke in between thrusts. This only made Scaramouche speed up. He removed his hand from your neck and had both of them send a shock to your nipples before moving to your hips. He moved your hips to match his thrusting.

"Scara I'm gonna-" Before you could finish your sentence you came. Your juices spread across his dick and he pulled out. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue" You complied with his command. With a few more thrusts in his hand he came. His semen splattered across your face and onto your tongue.

"Do not. Do not swallow yet." He walked over to his desk and grabbed a device he snapped a picture of this lewd and vulgar sight he set the photo aside to develop and put the camera back on his desk. You finally swallowed, exhausted and a panting mess from what happened.

"Good job... You're such a good girl" he said as he nuzzled into your neck. "C'mon lets get you cleaned up."

THAT WAS A ROLLERCOASTER
Anyways 1085 words! Pretty good. Sorry if it was cringy lmk if I should do another one of these (ps if might include toys)