Chapter 22 Should I give him a chance?

It's been a few day sins are data and sins I got the news of my mum. I think it's time to go back to school, I wonder if school knows about my parents. You know how news travels. I woke up I was snuggled up to Olly it's about 6:30. That's one thing I don't miss about school getting up so fricken early. I woke Olly and we both went and got dressed and grabbed some breakfast before heading out to my car.

I put the car in drive and headed to school. I didn't really talk at all. We exited the car I looked around a sighed hard. I then looked over at Olly he smiled at me and stuck his hand. I happy linked it and we walked into school and headed towards are lockers. As soon as I got their Jessie and Ryan came up to me. "Jamie you ok bro!!!!!" Jessie called out to me. "Yeah....yeah I'm good." Olly wrapped his arms around my waste and rested his head on me shoulder. "Are sure you ok baby?" He questioned "I am now." I smiled he kissed my check softly. "Good.... Iv got to go the music room to see what I'm going to do about this project but I'll see you at break. Kisses me on the check one more time before leaving me.

The bell rang for first hour I walked to first hour with Jessie "so how are you Ryan doing." I questioned Jessie "we're doing amazing and you now what......" He looked around "We had sex the other week." I started laughing "really!!!!! Good for you man!!!!!" We entered first lesson it was so boring. Yep I did it again. "Sir can I go to the toilet." I insisted to my teacher. "Yes Mr riddles go on." He replied I got up and headed down the hall to the toilet, this time I actually did need the toilet.

I entered the toilet and their he was Jake was washing his hands in the sink. I felt anger rush through me just seeing his fucking face. "ohhhh.... Hey Jamie." He smiled I frowned at him. I just carried on and try to conceal my anger. "Jamie.... Hello....." I finished and turned around to wash my hands. "Aren't you going to say hello back." I looked up at him "HI!!!!" His eyes shot open " wooooow what did I do." I looked at him and frowned again "YOU GOT MY PARENT DEFORCED!!!!!!!" His mouth dropped he must have realised why I hadn't been in school all week. "Ohhh..... Jamie I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to....." I carried on with what I was doing. I was about to leave before I felt Jake grab my arm I don't know what took over me fuck I regret doing this.

I turned round grabbing his cheeks and pressing my lips agents his a few seconds later I separated. I started to bit my bottom lip. "No....." I turned around a continued to walk out the toilets. I started walking down the hall. "Jamie..... Jamie wait up...." He grabbed my arm again I turned around grabbing his waste pulling him into me kissing him deeply, my hand went down to squeeze his butt he let out a soft moen God that was cute wait what did just say that. I separated again and started my bottom lip again. "No.... Fuck..... No....." I continued walking and got back to my classroom. WHAT HAVE I JUST DONE FUCK!!!!!!! I sat at my desk and smashed my head down not looking at anyone. The bell rang for break I headed out to the yard to see Olly talking to all my friends. I think I was running doesn't matter I arrived behind Olly I put my arms around his waste hugging him so fucking tight.

I think I might have took his breath away. He turns round putting his hands on my waste. "Somebody's in a good mood!!!" He called out to me "I just realised how much I love you!!!!!" I reply and kiss him softly on the lips. "Awwwwww I love you to babe!!" He kisses me again, then we went at sat at are chairs. First break I couldn't stop thinking about what I done with Jake. I can't believe I done that I mean was it just me being tit or was it just the heat of the monument. Are did I actually feel something I don't think I felt anything did I.

The bell rang for us to head to class again, and all I could think about was that. Eventually the bell rang for lunch I headed out of my classroom down to the lunch hall. "Hey.... Jamie.... Jamie wait up!!!" I turned to see Jake coming up to me "ohhhhhh no" I whisper under my breath. "Hey...... Jamie what was that before break." He whispered as he looked around the hall to see if anyone was listening. "Nothing.... Forget about...." He grabbed my arms stopping me pulling me into an empty classroom. "What..... How could I forget that...." he called out to me. "It's was nothing just fucking forget it!!!!" My voice began to fade off. "What....... Jamie I can't forget that..... Jamie look I really like you I mean I really do like you, and after that it just proves it. Please just give me a chance please Jamie one chance to prove that I'd be a good boyfriend please!!!!" He was practically on his knees begging me to take him. "No.... Iv got a boyfriend!!!!" I called out. "Well if you change your mind call me please." He takes a deep sigh wile eyeing me up and leaving the classroom.

I breathed out hard before leaving the classroom my self. I didn't even feel like eating I just headed strait out to are seats. I sat by my self for little bit before people started to arrive. "Jamie were wear you babe?" Olly questioned before sitting next me and snuggling up to me. I stroked my hand through his hire. He looked up at me and smiled. God I love his smile why did I do that with Jake ERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! I'm so pissed off at my self.

The bell rang for lunch to end I headed to class and thought back to what Jake was talking about in that classroom. Wow he really likes me doesn't he I mean he was practically on his knees in that classroom. Has he really had a crush on me this long I think he'd bend over heels for me. I don't know I'm so confused, the bell rang for then end of the day.

I headed out to my car Olly was waiting for me he give me a quick kiss before both climbed into the car and headed home. I drove to Ollys house Olly was just about to climb out the car but he notices me not moving. "Are you coming in babe?" He questioned me "no..... I think...... I think I'm going to pay visit home." I smiled "ohhh..... Ok babe just text me what you doing." He smiled and give me a long linger kiss before leaving me. I put my car and drove home I don't know why but I was a little nervous about going home.

I arrived outside my house I took a deep breath before getting out my car and heading into my house through the front door. "JAMIE!!!!" I shout comes from the hall it was my mum she runs in to me hugging me. "Jamie welcome back bro." Chad winked and carried on into the living room, my little brother came and was pritty much hugging me like my mother. "I so happy to see you back." My mum called out I smiled I was so emotional I couldn't speak.

I know I'm acting like Iv been to war are something but it feels like I have. For the night I sat and ate food with my mum and brothers I think I'm going to stay the night. I headed up to my room and flopped on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. I pulled out my phone and text Olly telling him I was staying the night. I remembered what Jake said to me to ring him I went down to my contacts a found Jakes name. My finger twirled around it his name for wile should I.

Ohhhhhh God I don't know should I give Jake the chance I mean, I couldn't stop thinking about him for little wile after I kissed him. God I don't know wish me luck guys I think I'm going to need it!!!!!!
________________________________
Ok guys here is chapter twenty two I hope you enjoyed it. I know I know another twist I hope it's not to much. if you like this chapter favourite, comment all that stuff and I hope to see you in the next chapter. Peace out guys :)