Chapter Seven

May 28th - 30th, 2018

I woke up to Daddy lightly tapping my arm with Josie and Lizzie sitting on my floor. Once I was fully awake Daddy told me to get dressed into outside clothes and to get Josie and Lizzie some. I agreed and put on a pair of Calvin Klien play shorts and a tank top. I put Josie in a Minnie Mouse tank top and colorful shorts and Lizzie had a unicorn t-shirt on with matching shorts. We then went downstairs and saw Daddy with Sophia and Lucas. Lucas had a dinosaur shirt on with navy blue shorts that had white stripes and Sophia was wearing an under armor t-shirt with shorts set. Daddy led us into the forest that was in the backyard. After walking for about an hour we came to a stop. Daddy pointed up at the sky and when I looked up I saw a tree house. It was huge, it was like a mini house. Daddy told us all to go up and when we reached the end of the staircase that was there we were on a balcony porch like thing. Looking out we could see two more tree houses. The first one I saw was one that looked like a fairy cottage with a metal slide and the second one was a bit farther out. It was a mini castle-like house that stretched out with a rope and wood bridge leading to a small cottage. Daddy took us inside the one we were on and showed us around and what it looked like. He told us that this was Josie and Lizzie’s tree house and that he had Bonnie put a spell on it so that no matter what happens the forest and tree houses can;t be harmed. After a tour of Josie and Lizzie’s treehouse Daddy took us to the next one which was the fairy cottage with a metal slide. He brought us up the stairs and showed us the main part that looked like a fairy cottage before showing us the other part that is attached by a rope and wood bridge that has the metal slide. He said that this was Sophia’s and Lucas’ tree house. When we finished, in this one he took us to see the last one. That was the one I thought looked like a mini castle. We climbed up the ladder and Daddy showed us around this one. It was so pretty and had a lot of space when he took us to the little cottage that was attached to it. I was confused as to what could be in here but when we all entered I loved it. It was like a little hang out area. It had the two hanging chairs I liked and two tents as well as a cozy little bed-like area on the floor.