Chapter 20 || Denh <3 ||

Mulai dari awal

NEWSFLASH! IMPORTANT! New couple over there to your righty! Almost as cute as me and Tam! But nothing can top us heh. What's their totally awesome ship name?  P.S nothing can beat Kam.

Keefe quickly wrote before folding it into a paper airplane. Which made an extremely crumbly noise. He was shocked Tam hadn't woken up yet.

He took his aim right towards to Biana and ... FIRE!

It landed right in Biana's hair. Sticking out like a stick.

"Booya!" Keefe quietly cheered to himself.

Biana whipped her head around with an angry expression and snatched the airplane out of her hair. She rolled her eyes at Keefe and inspected it for a while but soon shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what?".

 Keefe motioned for her to open the airplane and she unfolded the airplane and did so. It took her a couple of seconds to read as she looked to her right. She looked at them. Mouth open wide as she looked back at Keefe. She closed her mouth held her hand out. Keefe could figure out she wanted a pencil so he through it at her. She caught it. It only took her a couple seconds to write something down before she refolded the paper back into an airplane and threw it back to Keefe.

It landed right in Keefe's lap. Keefe noisily unfolded the crinkly paper. He looked down at Tam. He was still fast asleep. Keefe looked down at the paper and read it.

OMG! Cute! I don't know... Linhex? Lol Idk.

Keefe thought for a moment and wrote something back.

No. The best name is... Denh.

Keefe once again refolded the noisy paper back into an airplane e and threw it back at Biana. It landed right next to Sophie. Keefe saw Biana carefully pick up the airplane to open the airplane back up. As she was reading, Biana scrunched her face. Keefe felt quite a strong emotion.

Disgust.

Biana once again scribbled away.

EW! ABSOLUTLEY NOT! What kind of name is Denh? That's like calling you and Tam Teefe. Ew. How about... linhx. Isn't that good.?

That same process went on for about another 10 minutes. And after a lot of arguing, they both agreed on the ship name Linhx. Biana seemed to love it while Keefe was... meh. Denh was way better.

Their whole conversation kind of interrupted the whole movie so Keefe was confused when he saw Harry back in Dumbledores office with scars all over his face but, he assumed Harry won. He continued watching the movie happily which only lasted for about another 10 minutes. Keefe was getting pretty sleepy. He checked the clock again.

10: 47

Keefe yawned as he relaxed under the covers, getting ready to sleep. After the closing scene was over, Biana got up from her fort to turn off the Tv. It was now almost pitch black in the room as which made him even sleepier. He heard everyone who was awake, shuffling around in their Forst. Probably trying to find a comfortable position. Keefe was trying to do the same but he didn't want to wake Tam up. Keefe slowly and carefully turned onto his side which made Tams head fall off his chest.Keefe froze as he saw Tams sleepy eyes blink open. Oops.

Tam looked up at Keefe sleepily and blinked his eyes.

"Sorry." Keefe said as he positioned himself to be comfy. Which was on his side like how he usually sleeped. 

"There now you can cuddle me again." Keefe whispered to Tam.

Tam just rolled his eyes and found a comfortable position with Keefe which was just them holding hands while both slept on their sides, inches apart. Keefe didn't know if whether or not he was just really tired from all the things they did today or if it was being next to Tam. Or Maybe it was both. But he swore he fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

...

Word count : 1313

Yayyy! New chapter I didn't upload in so long 😰 but I have a reason... it's a secret reason though... can you guys guess? I'm working on a new book! It's not kotlc related but I'll most likely release the full package so you guys can just binge read it instead of waiting on my slow self. It will most likely come out after this book is finished. And while you are waiting on that I'll be working on kotlc oneshots! Yay! I'm really excited for this new book that's coming out and I hope you guys will enjoy and read it whenever it comes out! But the title is... "A NEW BEGINNING"!! I suck at titles so spare me but yeah! I have around two chapters done on that book! It's going to have maybe 50-75 idk but yeah. That's all I really have to say so have a great day and stay positive! <3