; begin

--- ( ◀ ) ---

[ BLOOD IN THE WATER ]

Rosewood High is a dead school of mortal gods and goddesses, hiding their tainted souls behind perfect platinum smiles and rosemary lies.

But they keep forgetting how they are valleys of ginger tragedy and that a broken bone is still broken bone, even when soaked in periwinkle water.

However, perhaps the body of a fragile girl washed on the banks of a lake with her golden rod hair spread out of her head, her exquisite dress drenched in mud and the rosy red of her cheeks long gone, would make these children of misfortune realise that looking for answers in their scarlet world is a dangerous thing and they are simply too perfect for the truth.

--- ( ▶) ---

[ SUMMARY ]

A string of murders follow the death of Juliet Hawkins and in the desperation to avoid being tangled in the threads of this cold blooded murderer, the students of Rosewood High somehow end up right in the thick of it.

--- ( ▶) ---

[ DISCLAIMER ]

might contain minor spoilers !

The following work deals with mature themes such as slightly descriptive and disturbing gore, toxic relationships, child abuse, insomnia, elitism, internalised homophobia, death of minor as well as major character(s), mental disorders, childhood trauma, suggestive content & teens consuming alcohol. (i do not by any means encourage it) (i will tone down things, so it isn't much really but if you're very sensitive then i wouldn't advise you to read this)

Reader discretion is advised.

--- ( ▶) ---

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]

As of now, there are TWO SEASONS planned. This is however, subject to change. Thank you for dropping by! Kindly leave a comment or vote if my work appeals to you. It keeps me motivated to continue writing.