The part that breaks the heart

I OWN NOTHING HART HANSON AND BONES DOES

sorry for not updating in a long time I've had school and family problems so here you go, enjoy!!! sorry its going to be short

"Hannah " said a surprised Booth

" yeah I'm back in DC for good" Hannah said moving ever so closely

"oh..." booth really didn't know what do say, he knew why she was here and didn't know how to tell her that he moved on. Big time.

"yeah just wanted to see how you were doing , so how are you?"

"I'm good you know doing what I always do ,solving murders." booth wore is nervous smile . booth felt the room growing more tense, she was just standing there smiling booth thought 'are you going to say anything'

"well.. see you later Seely maybe we can catch up sometime?"

"yeah sure... bye."

Hannah walked out with her hand held high until she heard a child's laughter and asked herself 'when do children work in the fbi offices ?'

She was still on booths office floor and she heard the laughter coming from the office down the hall. She turns and sees it is coming from Dr.Sweets office. Curious she looks in and sees Sweets playing with a little girl about the age of 4. She hears the doctor say 'I wish your father would come and get you i have a patient coming in soon ' Sweets said in a childlike voice to amuse Christine at the same time

Hannah wondered 'whose child is that? did sweets have a child? wow a lot happened since I was gone. She started for the elevator. While she was walking away she heard Sweets open his door. Sweets really wanted to get to work so he wanted to bring Christine back to Booth. Hannah looked at Sweets with confusion and thought 'Is that even his child' . Sweets looked over and saw Hannah and said" Hi Hannah, Gotta go " It wouldn't cross his mind till later why Hannah was there. But at the same time Christine was yelling and screaming "I WANT DADDY LETS GO UNCLE SWEETS!!!!" A very surprised Sweets said " okay Christine. " Hannah was even more curious. If it wasn't Sweets child who's was it then? Hannah followed them around the corner to see where they were going. Hannah would have never thought in a million years that the child was Booths. She watched as Christine and Sweets walked toward Booths office. Hannah thought 'NO, NO , NO DONT WALK OVER THERE DONT LET THIS BE TRUE' Hannah felt her whole world come to a crashing halt when she saw Booth pick up the small child and say "Christine my baby!! Has daddy missed you!" Booth thanked Sweets and went back into his office with  the child in hand. Hannah could see through the glass of his office him talking to someone on the phone. The words he definitely saw him mouth was 'Bones'  Hannah couldn't take the thought of Booth not being with her so she left the building in tears. Hannah wanted back what was rightfully hers. Booth. Hannah had to eliminate the only thing in her way. Dr.Temperance Brennan. Hannah drove to the Jeffersonian on a mission.

THANKS FOR READING . COMMENT SUGGEESTIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ABOUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO BONES!!! ALSO COMMENT HOW IT WAS !! SORRY SO SHORT....  

THANKS,

<3