Chapter 8 | Temporary Tattoo

Start from the beginning

logan.perez.fanclub: HOLD ON I'LL BE RIGHT THERE

"He said he's coming to get us," I inform them.

・❥・

・❥・

"I'll be right back bitches, I forgot something in my car," Logan tells us, looking up from his phone with a suspicious smirk on his face.

"Do you need any help?" I offer.

"Nah, I'm good. I'll be back in a sec." He sends only me a wink and then makes his way out the exit towards the parking lot.

He doesn't send Reece or Orion a wink like he usually does which I find weird, but when I look at them, they don't seem to notice so I just brush it off.

The boys and I have been working the booth for a little while until our other teammates come and we rotate. Each sports team and club at the school has set up their own booth with games that people can play, with their own rules and prices.

Since we're on the basketball team, it would only make sense to make our booth the basketball one. We have two mini baskets set up next to each other so that people can go head to head with one another. The person that makes the most shots after thirty seconds gets a little five pack of temporary tattoos that you can stick on to their body with only the use of water.

The trade isn't really fair, the player paying money and getting the tattoos only if they win, but it's for a good cause because it helps our team out. The amount of money that each group makes from their booth goes directly to their team or club.

Since no one is at our booth at the moment, Orion and I decide to go against each other in a little shooting match. I'm about to make the game winning shot when Reece calls out my name making me miss my shot.

"Sawyer," Reece calls out. My attention flicks to him for a split second and the next thing I know, Orion is cheering in victory.

I turn towards Orion with a glare and flip him off. He chuckles.

"What's up Reece?"

"I think Logan might need your help after all."

"I was in the middle of a game, why couldn't you have gone to help him?" I ask him incredulously. He shrugs his shoulders and looks at Orion behind me with a certain glint in his eye.

I roll my eyes at him, turning around so that I can go help my stupid ass bestfriend. The moment I spot Logan, I notice that he isn't carrying anything, but he is talking to someone. I flick my gaze to the person standing next to Logan and I see the last person that I would expect to be here. I jog my ass towards them.

Before I can get a word out to Sage, Logan decides to open his big mouth. "Look who decided to join us," Logan says, waggling his eyebrows at me. I pay him no attention.