Rebound.

Harry's P.O.V

©Copyright of Asia Rowe.
-WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, DO NOT READ IT. IF YOU KNOW ME IN PERSON, DO NOT READ IT. IF YOU READ IT AND YOU KNOW ME IN PERSON, SPEAK NOTHING OF IT. ENJOY YOU PERVERTS.-

When I saw Louis put his arm over Skai, I lost it. He knew what I was trying to do and I wasn't gonna let him or anyone stop me. Skailar is mine. And it's gonna be that way until I get what I want. Yes, I'm selfish. I don't want her with anyone before I get her. I want her innocent.

I saw the tears start to stream down her face and I became frustrated. She was so emotional and over sensitive. Makes her look even more pathetic. I didn't bother to go after her. All I wanted to do was drink and probably take some girl home with me.

I walked out of the room and rejoined the party. I scanned the crowded house for a familiar face. I spotted Chloe. She was wearing a short red dress with black heals. Her long brown hair complemented her dark blue eyes. She bit her lip and waved me over.

"Hey Chloe." I shouted over the blaring music.

"What happened? Skai left you here all alone?" She fake pouted and giggled after.

"Forget about Skai, right now it's about you and I." I grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her closer. I pressed my lips to hers before she could object. She kissed back. It felt weird though, her lips were nothing like Skai's. I quickly brushed that feeling off and pulled away from her.

"Come home with me for tonight." I demanded. She nodded and grabbed her purse. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the party.

She didn't even wait till we reached my house. She kept massaging my member through my pants and whispered sweet nothing's into my ear. She was making it hard for me to drive.

We had finally arrived at my house. I quickly got out of the car and dragged Chloe with me.

We fumbled with our shoes. Pushing each other against the wall and continued kissing. I put my hands on her firm ass and squeezed. She gasped and started giggling. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom.

I threw her on the bed and took my shirt off. Her mouth fell open as she examined my chest.

"You think that's good? Wait till you see the ol' cock." I said.

I held her stare as I hovered over her. She was beautiful which made it hard for me to not like her. I brought my lips to her neck and started leaving butterfly kisses.

Profanities and moans left her mouth and I smirked to myself and started sucking.

"Harry, now." She mumbled. I pulled her dress over her head.

"Arch your back babe." I whispered to her. She arched her back giving me access to unclasp her bra. She bit her lip and kissed me.

My hands roamed to her thong and slowly pulled it down. I licked two of my fingers before inserting them in her.

"Fuck Harry." She moaned. I starting thrusting my fingers in and out of her, earning swears and moans from her. I took my fingers out of her and quickly took of my pants and boxers. I got a condom from my drawer and began to open it.

"Someone's hard." Chloe said referring to my dick.

"Only for you babe." I said positioning my self over her.

I entered my tip into her causing her to swear loudly. But I kept it there teasing her.

"Fuck Harry! Just do it already." She pleaded.

"Not until you beg." I smirked.

"No!" She said.

"Beg!" I said to her raising my voice.

"Never." She said smirking.

"Then I guess we're not having sex." I said pulling the tip out.

"Fine. Harry please fuck me." She whined.

"Not good enough, love." I said teasing her again.

"Oh my god. Harry please don't t-" I didn't let her finish. I thrusted into her hard causing her to yelp out in pain. I kept thrusting looking into her pretty eyes as she was loving every inch of me in her.
~~~~~~
After we had sex we just laid there not saying a word. I looked at her to see she was already looking at me. I stroked her cheek with my finger.
"Harry?" Chloe whispered still looking at me.

"Yeah?" I said still stroking her cheek.

"I love you."

I laughed while writing this... lol