046 - Everything and More.

Start from the beginning

Shit.

"How long as she been seated out here?" I mumbled the question to myself, stepping a little bit on the accelerator to speed up the car.

As if she heard the sound of the car approaching, she looked up from her phone and her eyes settled on the car. And even with the tinted windscreen, it felt like she was looking right at me like she could see me through it.

And as if the entire world reduced in pace and started moving in slow motion, I saw, and I watched her lips stretch slowly in a smile... in that smile.

That beautiful smile.

Before I knew it, my lips already mimicked the gesture, stretching so wide, that my cheeks began to hurt. Just minutes ago, I was thinking about her invoking a whirlwind of unnameable feelings I have never felt before, and right now she was doing just that.

Just by her smile.

Simi, you are such a simp. I chided myself, trying to contain the excitement I felt just by seeing her, partially forgetting my own problems.

"I totally forgot to call you. I'm so sorry, Hilary," I apologized to her as soon as I parked the car outside the gate and made my way out. She stood up, resting her weight on her left hip as she folded her hands across her chest.

"Thank God you know messed up, which means I have every right to be mad at you, abi?" She sounded so serious, but the smile that tugged at the corners of her lips told me she was only trying to pull my legs.

But then, I decided to indulge her little act.

"I know, I know. Please don't be upset with me," I clasped my hand together in a plea gesture, watching her pause lips together to stifle a burst of laughter. I tried to hide my smile as well.

"Oya beg," She sassed and I smirked

"Definitely!" I agreed easily, playing along with her. "I will do anything so that you won't be angry with me anymore," I added, pouting my lips and blinking my eyes speedily in a child-like manner, causing a chuckle to escape Hilary's lips. She slapped her hand over her mouth to stop it but I could see her shoulder quaking even though her chuckles were muffled.

This time, I couldn't stop my smile from stretching further even as I went on with the act she started.

"Do you want me to kneel?" I asked her. Without waiting for her consent, I went right on my knees in front of her. Her eyes widened like saucers.

"Jesus, Simi," Her wide eyes darted around to see if anyone was watching. Fortunately for her, this estate was always almost as quiet as a nest of monasteries. It would have been a lot more fun if people were actually watching this.

Again, you are such a simp, Simi.

"I didn't ask you to kneel!" She whispered harshly, but I ignored her, going ahead to pull her legs even further.

"Do you want me to roll on the floor, or crawl to you? Name anything you want and I'll do it,"

I said, attempting to crouch lower and actually crawl to her. She was quick to dart at me, her hands hooking under either of my arms to stop me from going further to the ground.

"God, Simi! Get up!" She whisper-yelled, her eyes wider as staring at me like I was out of my mind. She looked so flustered and embarrassed. The expression was so priceless, that I couldn't stop myself from bursting into laughter this time.

It was even funnier as she was trying her best to lift me back to a standing position, her eyes frantically darting around to be sure no one was seeing this, her face flushed. It was too golden, I couldn't help myself.