My Weirdo

"Babe," you hear your boyfriend, JJ, call to you from the bathroom. He was just getting out of the shower and you noticed him staring at his reflection, fixing his hair in the mirror. The way the towel was hanging so lowly on his hips made you instantly bite your lip, lost in thought. He was so sexy just standing there, he didn't even have to try. It just flowed out of him completely effortlessly.

You walked up behind him and casually smacked him on the bottom, "what's up, sexy?" you say.

He looks in the mirror at you and flashes that million dollar smile of his and you feel a blush creeping onto your cheeks. You kiss his shoulder and he spins around to face you, leaning back on the counter top and pulling you in for a kiss. His kiss envelopes your entire body. His touch, his scent, his power he has over you. He is rough but gentile. Hard but soft. Sexy but cute. The pheromones this man was throwing off had you completely intoxicated and you couldn't get enough. You lean in as close to him as you can get and let him dominate your kiss. His tongue tastes so sweet and the way his hands frame your face makes you weak in the knees. As he starts shifting against the counter top you pull away and look down between the two of you and notice a small tent starting to form in the front of his towel.

"Is that for me J...," you trail off and start to run your hands down his chest, stopping just short of reaching the towel.

"Always," he manages to get out as you notice him shifting again and the bulge start to move around and get bigger. "I'm so hard for you right now, Baby. I could fuck you...so good," he says, leaning down to whisper the last two words in your ear.

With wide eyes and using every single ounce of willpower you have, you kiss him quickly on the cheek and take a step back. "You know if we don't leave soon, we are going to be late," you say to him, sighing.

"I can be quick," he grins. "Come on baby, let me make you feel good," he pleads.

"Oh I know you can be quick," you say with a wink, overdramatic fake hurt washing over JJ, causing you to laugh. "But we really don't have time right now," you say sadly.

"But later?," JJ eagerly propositions you, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"You can bet your sweet ass on it," you say, smiling back just as hard.

As you start to leave the bathroom so that he can finish getting ready, you remember that you came in here for a reason. "Oh hey! What did you want before when you called me in here?" you ask.

"Oh, I just wanted you to shave my ass. I can't quite reach and thought you could just do it for me," he shrugs and says nonchalantly.

You playfully roll your eyes and give him the "are you freaking serious right now" look, trying not to laugh and sigh. "Way to kill the mood, JJ, way to kill the mood," you say shaking your head as you walk out the door.

"SO IS THAT A NO, BABE?," he jokingly shouts after you.

"THAT'S A HELL NO BABY! YOU ARE GONNA NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THAT HAIRY BOOTY ON YOUR OWN!," you shout back, desperately trying to hold back a fit of giggles.

"I can hear you laughing," he says chuckling, and walks out of the bathroom and sits down next to you on your bed. "For real though, will you? And my back too?," he seriously questions.

"Yeah sure, J. Tomorrow though. We really gotta go," you say getting up and heading out the bedroom door. You turn back towards him and smile as he lets his towel drop and bite you lip once again. "You're lucky I love you," you say, smiling.

"Don't I know it!," he grins, and spins around, shaking his naked booty towards you, letting everything hes got fly free.

"My weirdo," you say sighing and shaking your head. He blows you a kiss and you smile and wink at him. "My weirdo," you laugh as you walk out the door.