Chapter 21:You're Not a Master Yet

Story Start!

"Gotta say Koneko... I never had this problem with your mother or sister."

Koneko's clothes were like paper compared to the clothes her family members wore. He could train Fujimai and Kuroka for hours at a time and their clothes would suffer very little damage. Yet if he trained with Koneko for 5 to 15 minutes she would be down to her underwear by the end of it. He didn't notice when they were training over the boiling lake, but he noticed when she went through 6 outfits over the course of the next 6 days they were training.

"Your clothes, I'm talking about your clothes." Naruto stated as he stood on a single finger.

He was doing a handstand on a single finger.

Naruto was teaching Koneko how to control her chakra in reverse, from hardest to easiest in order to test the way that she learned. It would seem he made the correct choice with her training. She learned how to walk on water and control pulsating chakra within 2 days, while also learning hand to hand combat on top of the water. He taught her, though this took 5 days, how to stick to surfaces by beating the shit out of her while she tried to run up the side of a cliff he made for her.

Koneko learned better when she wasn't focused on what she was doing.

She was afraid of using chakra, so he had to take her mind off of the fact that she was using chakra.

"Pervy Master."

"... You have no idea the pain I'm going to inflict on you for that." Naruto told her with a deadpan look. "Anyway, get sturdier clothes to train in from now on. Unless I tell you to be naked for training, I expect you to be wearing clothes by the end of it." Naruto stated, though her mostly being naked did help her with this particular training.

She was to stand on one finger.
She was to do one fingered push ups.
She was to hold a leaf to her forehead using nothing but her chakra.
She was to switch fingers every 5 minutes.
She was to count backwards from 500, and then count back up to 250, and then back down from 500.
She was also being made to do the splits with her legs while balancing two buckets of water with her feet.

Koneko was doing all of this while balancing on top of a spike sticking out of the ground, and she wasn't allowed to use her wings if she fell. If she fell, she needed to fall 300 feet and hit the ground. She would be forced to refill the water buckets, and then climb back up to the top of the spike until she could set herself back up again.

"... I'm sorry Master."

"It's fine brat... god, I'm becoming my Master." Naruto grumbled to himself, though he did like Koneko's progression with her training.

The leaf hadn't left her head for the last 20 minutes.

'487... 486... Master is a fucking sadist... 485... 484... but I've already grown so much stronger in only 8 days of training. My chakra is like 25% stronger than when I started, and my hand to hand combat ability has improved. 483... 482...' Koneko counted down from 500 again while she was thinking about her training so far.

Hell.

Learning how to walk on water, on top of a boiling lake, while getting the ass kicking off her life had been an utter nightmare that she had never thought she would forget. When she went to take a hot bath, looking at the steaming water had actually caused her to flinch in fear for a moment before she calmed herself down.

Learning how to walk up walls, while running up what amounted to a mountain, while getting an even WORSE ass kicking than during the lake training, had been more painful than she had expected it to be. She didn't even need the boiling lake to add to her pain for this training, falling off a mountain and breaking half of the bones in her body and passing out over and over again was unpleasant enough.