Chapter 13:A Painful Date

En başından başla

He plucked out his eyes.

Mountains started to float as gravity went insane, the planet ripped itself apart and formed smaller planets as the two halfs of the planet turned into perfect spheres.

"Hahahaha! These eyes will only get in the way, so I better replace them with better ones!" Nishiki tossed his eyes away and opened a portal above his hand. Two replacement eyes fell from the portal. The eyes were clear and blue, and he pushed them into his empty eye sockets as his eyes steamed over, the new eyes transplanting into his skull.

The red god turned blue.

His skin gained a fierce, flaming aura about it as a third eye opened up on his forehead. His regular eyes were blue now, and he gained a chakra cloak similar to Naruto's own, only blue.

"Those were... Tenseigan... great, this just got worse for me." Naruto created a Rasengan in his hand.

Nishiki appeared behind him and created a red bow of chakra, pulling back the string as a single black arrow formed in his hand. Naruto jumped away from Nishiki and created a second Rasengan as he unleashed his arrow.

His 1 arrow exploded into 1 million arrows that changed directions to quickly surround Naruto from all side. Naruto used his Rasengan as a shield and knocked most of the arrows away from his body, though an arrow pierced his shoulder, his thigh, and one of them went right through his stomach. He didn't so much as grunt as pain even as blood escaped his lips, having expected himself to take a few hits from the arrows.

One of the arrows disappeared as Nishiki appeared where it had been, and he opened his mouth and bit down on Naruto's shoulder. He ripped a chunk away from his skin as Naruto grabbed him by the skull and threw him.

"So... this is the level of your enemy." Ophis whispered with a small smile on her face as she watched Naruto struggling.

Still, Naruto fought.

He grabbed the red sword from the ground, and he ran towards Nishiki as the man slammed his foot into the ground.

Gravity changed again, this time mountain ripped themselves out of the ground and were thrown towards Naruto as he became the core of what they were attracted to. Naruto took the sword in both hands and slashed the first mountain apart, jumped through the remains and kicked the second mountain, shattering it as well as he got closer to Nishiki. Nishiki had his second volley of arrows prepared and ready, and they were launched as beams of energy that destroyed all the remains of the mountains, the arrow beams attracted to Naruto as well as he dodged and slashed them apart.

"Just die already human!"

"Sorry, but the human spirit doesn't die so easily! If today I die, then I'm not going to let you have your fun with it!" Naruto threw the blade at Nishiki.

Nishiki teleported to the blade the second that Naruto threw it, so that he teleported to Naruto again. He had his bow trained on Naruto's face, as the two of them floated in the air with a massive barrage of arrow beams still going towards Naruto.

"You can't dodge at this distance!"

He shot Naruto in the forehead, and Naruto grinned as the red sword behind Nishiki transformed into the real Naruto.

"Lesson Number 1, Nishiki, and that lesson is that never assume that I'm the real me!" Naruto created a technique that Ophis had never seen Naruto use before.

Naruto held a miniature sun in his hand, a sun that had infinite spirals inside of it, and great wind blades coming out of the center of it. Ophis could feel a great heat coming off of the technique, so great that the air that touched the blades of the attack was set on fire. Nishiki transformed his bow into a red blade, and Naruto kicked him in the shoulder.