CHAPTER 33| Wu + Ji (WuJi)

Start from the beginning

Couldn't they catch a break. This wasn't normal. Titled Douluo's were not easy to find in the continent yet Shrek had managed to attract three already... What was happening?

"Ji! Hold on okay. I'm coming." Micax yelled  trying to run to the boy and get him out of the deadly place but that wasn't possible due to the overbearing pressure that was around them,  even the two teachers finding it difficult to move.

Ji was in a very bad condition. He was on his knees with blood spilling out of his mouth and nose clearly struggling to withstand the overbearing pressure from the blood lust woman.

His vision was blurry and he was barely holding on but he was stubborn and wouldn't give out.

It was obvious that the woman wanted to knock him out and then take him away but to do it the way she did was foolishness. She had given away her position thus making her presence known.

But Ki ki Lu wasn't fazed by the arrival of the people in front of her. To her they were just mere insects that needed to be swashed.

"Who dares interrupt me as I discipline my arrogant son." Ki ki Lu fumed sending a lightning strike their way to which the two young men were lucky enough to be able to dodge.

Wait did she just refer to Ji as her son or were they hearing wrong. Either way it didn't matter, the boy was dying. Literally.

Micax wanted to attack the woman right away but was stopped by Qin Ming who gave him a hard look. They were against a Titled Douluo who could easily kill them all if she wanted to. They needed to be cautious.

"Senior please look at what your son is going through. You are hurting him, surly no mother would want to see her son in pain." Qin Ming addressed her politely. Even though he wanted to save the boy, he couldn't be rash like his husband and that seemed to work.

Ki ki Lu looked down from were she was and gasped upon seeing her son's condition hence lowering her spirit pressure making things calm down a bit.

"Tang Ji! I didn't mean to........ I'm sorry I lost control just come with me and we can have our revenge." Finally coming back to the ground she told him with trembling lips.

Ji who still felt like his body was on fire spoke out through the pain with gritted teeth.

"Listen lady,I don't know what your deal is but if you want to destroy someone or something then it's this Martial Soul Hall that you keep talking about. They are the ones that destroyed your kingdom  not Hao Tian Tribe. They were the ones who killed and burned all your people like some animals not the Hao Tian Tribe. Martial Soul Hall was the one who killed your father right in front of you not Hao Tian Tribe." Ki ki Lu was quite for a while before she let out a blood curly scream  that made everyone cover their ears.

" Now of that would have happened if they had come to help as. It was a surprise attack and we didn't know what was happening until it was too late. Hao Tian Tribe betrayed The Ruby Blood Lightening imperial Kingdom. He betrayed me and I will never forgive him for that and you Tang Ji will fullfil my dreams of taking the tribe............"

"Does he even know that I exist? Or that you survived and was kicked out of their tribe when you tried to seek refuge. Does he really know anything at all about any of this?" Those words struck right into her heart like a knife would do to flesh.

Her body trembled as she really gave what Tang Ji had said. Her resolved was breaking and this made Ji believe what she had said. His own eyes began to water while looking at the woman.