Diagon ally

"Say what now?"

Dorea was in shock. A witch? Her? But it started to make sense. The things she could do when she was younger. A distant memory popped into her brain, one from so long ago she was surprised she even remembered it.

*May 18th- Age 4*

Dorea sat on the swings at the park. Aunt Petunia had brought her and Dudley out to play while Vernon was on a business trip. Dudley had run off with his friend Piers to play in the sandbox while she wanted to swing. Aunt Petunia sat on a bench not far from Dorea, soaking up the sun.

Dorea was enjoying the slight breeze when, suddenly, she was pushed roughly from the swing. Dorea cried out as her head hit the ground. She looked up to see some of the girls from her school.

"These are our swings, freak!" Amelia, the ringleader, shouted out.

Dorea barely heard Aunt Petunia call out for her, she could feel the blood rushing to her head the angrier she got. Before she knew it a giant gust of wind blew Amelia and her gang over. Dorea eyes widened in shock, did she do that? She barely noticed when Petunia and Dudley grabbed her by the arms and Petunia carried her to the car.

*end flashback*

"Your mother and I never really got along when we first found out she was a witch." Aunt Petunia started rambling.

"I was jealous of your mother, but after her second year I realized, even if I didn't have magic, Lily was my little sister. I should be proud of her. So from then on I tried to support her in any way I could."

"But then I met Vernon, and your mother and I drifted apart. It was like she was pushed out of my mind and all I could think about was my own perfect little life. But then you showed up on the doorstep and it was like I never forgot her. I don't know what happened." Petunia's eyes started to tear up.

Dorea hugged her Aunt along with Dudley. They stayed in an embrace for a few minuted before Petunia sniffled and let them go.

"Enough with the waterworks, go on and read your letter dear." She said.

Dorea smiled in excitement. She sat down on the floor next to Dudley, who was equally as excited as her. Dorea broke the seal on the envelope and unfolded the papers inside.

Hogwarts School of

Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,

Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump,

International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have

a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft

and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list

of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await