Honeymoon 🔞 (Draken x Mitsuya)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The quiet hotel room is now full of a kiss sounds. As soon as Mitsuya couldn't breathe, so he pushed Draken's chest and struggled a little.

Draken break the kiss, and kissed Mitsuya on the forehead, and then went to Mitsuya's neck and kissed. Then I gave him a hickey around his neck. "mhm ~~ ugh ~~" Soft moan came out of Mitsuya's mouth.

Draken bit Mitsuya in the neck until he bled, and Mitsuya screamed in pain. "Ahh !! Ken, why are you bite me?" Mitsuya said angrily.

"Your smell good. That's why I bite your neck. Does it hurt so much?" Draken said, and Mitsuya got angry too. "If you want to know, let me bite you"  He bite Draken in the neck.

"Ahh !!" A groan came from Draken. "Does it hurt?" When Mitsuya spoke, Draken shook his head. "WHAT !! Doesn't it hurt !!" Mitsuya asked in surprise. "Yes, and let me continue my work baby.", Draken whispered to Mitsuya ear. Mitsuya's cheeks flushed and he stared at Draken.

Draken sucked on one of Mitsuya's nipples.  Mitsuya's fingers reached between Draken's hair and pulled on Draken's hair.  "Ahh ~~ Ken mhm ~~ give me something."  Mitsuya asks Draken.

"What do you want, baby?"  Draken asked as he played with Mitsuya's nipple with his tongue.  "ugh ~~ your cock ... Put your cock in my ass and fuck it rough. ahh ~~" Mitsuya's voice trembled.  "As you like, baby.", Draken whispered to Mitsuya ear.

Draken got out of bed and took off his clothes, while Mitsuya took off his clothes and spread his thighs for his Ken.  Draken looked at Mitsuya's beautiful body and rubbed his cock with his hand.

"What a needy bitch."  Draken remark.  Draken got back on the bed and placed his handsome face near Mitsuya's hole.  He then licked Mitsuya's hole with his tongue.

"Ahh !! Ken !!"  Mitsuya moaned in surprise.  Draken was playing with his tongue in Mitsuya's hole.  "ahh !! K-ken !! Don't do it. It's dirty !!"  Mitsuya stopped him, but Draken did not listen to him and continued to do what he was doing.

"Ahh !!"  He moan as Draken tongue is touching his g-spot.  "There !! Ahh !! Ugh ... Yes fuck."  Mitsuya's hand pulled Draken's hair and he was enjoying all the pleasuer that Draken gave him.  After a while, white liquid came out of Mitsuya's cock and landed on Draken's head.

"I-i'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." Frightened, Mitsuya grabbed the tissue from the bedside and wiped the dirt off Draken's head. Draken took Mitsuya's hand and said, "Baby, I'm fine. Nothing happened.",  he said.

"Let me counties my work again." Draken whispered to Mitsuya ear. Draken thrust his cock into Mitsuya's ass.

"Ahh !!" Mitsuya feel pain and pleasure at the same time as he moan loudly. "Ohh fuck, baby." Draken groans at Mitsuya's ear.

"Ahh !! S-so s-sudden !! Ugh !!" Mitsuya moaned in pain at Draken's sudden thrusts. "fuck so warm, baby ahh !!"

Mitsuya was hurt by Draken's gradual rough thrust, but at the same time he felt pleasure. Tears of pleasure from his eyes.

  "Ahh !! ThErE !! Yes fuck." Mitsuya moan as Draken's cock touch his sweet spot. The hotel room was full of the sound of their skin slaps.

  The boy who delivered the food ordered by Draken in front of the room had a red face and had to take the food back.

  "Ahh !! I'm near. Ohh !!" "Wait. Let's cum together, baby." The closer he got to Draken, the rougher the thrust. "Ahh !! ThErE !! I-i'm c-cummimg !!" Draken's hand went to Mitsuya's cock and he rubbed it with his hand.

"You're driving me crazy, baby" Draken whispered to Mitsuya ear as he kiss Mitsuya's ear. "I-i love y-you, Ken." Mitsuya finished in Draken's hands. "I love you too, baby" Draken ended up in Mitsuya's ass.

Draken kissed Mitsuya's face and teased Mitsuya. "kkk stop. Ken, I says stop." Mitsuya's mouth was saying stop, but he really didn't want to stop Ken. He likes it. He like being cared for by Ken.

"Ken, don't leave me alone at home. Please come back early at night."  Mitsuya said, lying on Draken's chest.  "There is no problem with being late at night, but don't drink alcohol."  As Mitsuya spoke softly, Draken kissed Mitsuya's cheek.  "I'm not drinking anymore. I'm sorry."  Draken kissed Mitsuya's lips sweetly.

*knock knock*

At the knock on the door, Draken put Mitsuya on the bed and opened the door.  "room service, sir."  Then a boy came to the front of the room with a cart full of bread.

"Come in."  Draken also entered the room.  The boy's face turned red and he left with food.  Draken and Mitsuya also go out to the beach after eating and enjoy the beauty of the night.  "I love you, Ken."  Mitsuya looked at Draken's face and said.  "I love you too, baby."  Draken kissed Mitsuya on the lips.

~~~~~~
I hope you like it, and I still don't have an idea for izana x mikey. And that'll be my last update so goodbye. But I have a free time, I'll update my story. I love you 💕💞💖💗💝