Chapter 2: Movie Night and Attack

"How excited are you, going to Hawaii with me?  Oh, yeah!" Tom exclaimed happily and excitedly as he walked with Maddie toward the front door. 

Tom was dressed in his beach clothes since they don't have to pay to travel. They could use Sonic's anytime with traveling. Maddie was dressed in her normal clothes but plans to change once she arrives. Y/N was happy that her parents would go to Hawaii in order to catch up on the wedding of aunt Rachel. She was surprisingly only mean to Tom and was fond of Y/N. She and Jojo were best friends. She decided not to travel ever since Tom and Maddie hit the news that they'll be traveling to Hawaii for the wedding. Sonic and Ozzy were staying back home and since Sonic could cause trouble, she decided to keep an eye on her sibling-like-brother. 

She stood at the entrance with a smile, arms crossed as she watched how a smile how they were happy and excited. They both worked so hard to take care of the house and they deserved a break. Who knows, since they'll be staying at a hotel, they could do their business *wink*

Once Tom and Maddie arrived at Y/N, they smiled at their daughter. But Y/N smirked and pointed at the door with her thumb to look. They were surprised to see Sonic and Ozzy, wearing glasses and making a funny-looking door, the one you see at the airports for any control of dangers.

"Welcome to Sonic air, the fastest way to travel." Y/N couldn't help but snort at the name. It did suit, though. "Now boarding groups one and two."

Maddie laughed. "Sonic, this is so fun!" She walked over to the 'door' as Tom followed and Y/N went to stand next to Sonic. 

"I'm sorry, ma'am, you're group three. Please wait your turn." Maddie gasped while Tom chuckled and Y/N giggled. "Anyone from groups one and two? Nobody?"

"Just let him get it out of his system," Tom chuckled.

"Okay, then everybody else right this way," Sonic pointed out.

"Thank you," Maddie thanked elegantly before stepping forward but was stopped by Sonic making noises as if he's controlling her... with a goddamn spatula. How about you'll be Spongebob?  Maddie giggled as she danced, then stopped in front of the ring.

"And you, sir?" Sonic then 'scanned' Tom and then made a comment that made Y/N laugh. "Terrible shirt detected."

After the fun was over, they said goodbyes to each other. Tom looked at Y/N. "Be a good sister and best friend. Ok, sweetie?"

Y/N smiled. "I will, dad. I'll punish Sonic if I have to."

Sonic gasped, faking feeling offended by placing his gloved hand over his heart. "You didn't mean it, did you, sis?"

Maddie giggled. "Ok, kids. But please be careful, ok?"

Sonic and Y/N both nodded while Ozzy barked. That's when they all hugged each other like a big family before releasing each other. Y/N got kisses on her forehead while Sonic got plenty of high fives. Just as this was done, Tom and Maddie entered the ring, being quickly in Hawaii, and then the ring began to close so everyone waved goodbye to each other.

Sonic looked at Y/N and Ozzy. "Okay, it's 48 hours until they come back."

"2 days."

"Exactly! We've got TV channels, streaming channels, a house full of food, and no supervision."

Y/N cleared her throat, causing Sonic to chuckle nervously. "Except for Y/N."

Ozzy barked. Y/N then sighed and shook her head with her eyes closed. I can't believe what I will say next but it won't hurt, right? Y/N though before looking back at Sonic. "Ok, hedgehog. I will allow you to be naughty. Just... don't break anything, ok?"