Epilogue

This is not the end yet, lovelies!

-------------------------------

"It's truly a beautiful day for baseball here in Green Hills. An exciting lineup today with the debut appearance of two new players!" Sonic began speaking, playing as the announcer. 

It was indeed today here beautiful day here in Green Hills and the family decided to play baseball. But you know what's very funny? Knuckles had no idea was 'baseball' was. At least he was learning about the human world. Y/n decided to fall out and sit next to Sonic as she watched the play with a smile. 

"On the mound, rookie sensation from across the galaxy, Miles 'Tails' Prower, facing off against the powerhouse, Knuckles the Echidna."

Knuckles looked confused at the baseball since he was holding it. "I don't understand. Why am I angry at the enemy ball?" He looked at Sonic.

Doofus, Y/N giggled. 

"You're not angry. You just want to hit it hard as you can and then run around the bases," Sonic instructed.

"But if my quest ends here where I am standing, why run at all?"

Y/N burst out laughing. She couldn't hold it since he was being too funny that she had to let it out. Knuckles looked at her and smiled softly full of love. 

Sonic sighed. "I can't with this guy. Why do I even try?"

Y/N stood up. "This is just a game. We're out here having fun."

"Exactly!" Maddie agreed.

"Just have fun," Tom smiled.

"Fun."

The next scene was funny since knuckles used his fist instead of the ball. The ball went flying and it made everyone look shocked since it was out of nowhere. Tails found it not fair since Knuckles didn't use the baseball. Knuckles was being a doofus and talking with honor while Y/N laughed non-stop. 

"Who wants ice cream?" Maddie called out.

"Ice cream!" Others ran to the Wachsowki parents.

"Knuckles laughed. "I am having fun!" He then made a complete 80 turn. "What is ice cream?"

"It's a dessert. If you like fun, you're gonna love it," Sonic smiled. 

Knuckles rubbed his belly. "Yum. Dessert. Does it have grapes in it?"

"No, not usually."

Knuckles looked disappointed but Y/N pecked his cheek which made him look at her, blushing. "Don't worry. I will make ice cream grapes for you."

Knuckles smiled. "Thank you, my love." He then grabbed her hand in his gloved one, causing the boys to gag but they ignored them, smiling at each other with love, happiness, and affection.