ETL|Is Home Really Home?

4

New York
2 years ago
March 23rd, 2020

"You was boutta get cursed out Ma." Dupree said laughing.

"You wasn't gon do shit because you bumped into me." Kalei said rolling my her.

"Still a firecracker...." Dupree said looking her up and down making her nervous.

It was something about the eye contact everytime, Dupree was big on it and It made Kalei weak in the knees.

"Still annoying per usual?" Kalei retorted back quickly causing him to chuckle.

He loved a girl with a slick ass mouth.

"What you on tonight?" He said licking his lips. Kalei just thought Dupree was so fine, like a work of art.

But he definitely seemed like trouble.

"Minding my business why?" Kalei said with a smirk.

"Chill I was just asking calm down." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Well nothing you?" Kalei said laughing trying to lighten the conversation she didn't mean to come off rude she just hated being questioned.

"Nah ion got shit planned,lemme come chill wit you? We can do nothing together." He said smirking... with that damn smile. That smile would get Kalei in a world of trouble.

"Chill as in?" Kalei inquired narrowing my eyes.

"Just to chill, ian that typa nigga.... If i wanna fuck that's what i'll  say." He said smacking his lips looking at his phone.

She had turned him off just from that, he only wanted to chill and see what her vibe was.

"I wasn't saying it like that." Kalei said curling up her lip.

"Then what were u tryna say Kalei?" He retorted looking at me.

"I was just- never mind, whatever you can come over... What's ya number?" She laughed rolling her eyes playfully.

They exchanged numbers and She sent him her address and they went out separate ways.

•••

When Kalei got home she got into a white tank top and some Tom Ford boxers that weren't that short and cooked some jerk egg rolls.

There was a knock at the door making her open it holding Dupree in a palm angels joggin suit with white ones and a hat.

"Wassup." He said nodding his head looking over at her as she was looking at him.

The attraction was there.

"Hey come in." Kalei smiled a little stepping back to let him in.

"It smell good in hea what you make?" He said walking in.

"Jerk egg rolls." She replied walking towards the kitchen.

"Ian never had that." He said following her and sitting at the island on the opposite side of Kalei.

"What??? You never had a jerk egg roll?" Shesaid widening her eyes.

"Nope." He said shaking his head, Dupree was a very picky eater.

"Okay come here you needa try it." Kalei said picking one up coming towards his mouth with it.

"Ion know ion really like trying new shit." He said turning his face.