CHAPTER 32| Soul Beast

Start from the beginning

"If that's your wish then let me tell you a story. There is a legend that speaks of a beast more powerful than anything the world has ever seen a beast with it's shear strength that it took a million worlds sacrifice to destroy it's race. This beast was know as the Icic Moonlight Blue Sliver Butterfly. Many after long believed this soul beast to be extinct since none was ever seen but in actuality not all had been eradicated. There was still one soul beast left,to small to know that it was the last of it's kind and the last billion year old soul beast to roam the world. That soul beast Lixue was your father." Lixue eyes widen when he heard that but the look on Tang Hao's face told him that he wasn't done.

"This soul beast however wasn't like the others, since it was the last of it's kind it meant he had to carry on the duty of not making it's kind not go extinct. The harmless looking little  butterfly made friends with a hundred thousand year old plant soul beast and together they assumed human forms. Both of them were breathtaking, the butterfly boy even more so,his beauty didn't belong in a man yet it felt right that he looked like so. That was when I and my brother had met them,at first I didn't get along with the beautiful boy for I thought he wasn't right,we bickered a lot until one day it got out of hand. He left and begged his friend to come with him but she couldn't for she was in love and had life growing inside of her. Feeling hurt and depressed the beautiful butterfly boy left never to be seen again, that was until He showed up." He said that last part with  part with so much venom that Lixue had to ask a question since he was confused and frightened about what he heard.

"Who came?"

"Your other Father, Qian Xunji the former supreme pontiff of Martial Soul Hall. He had captured the beautiful boy and so attracted to the boy's beauty had forced himself on him also sowing his seeds into the mythical and magical creature. Defiling his innocence in the most indignified way possible. He at then didn't know that the broken beauty was a soul beast and when he found out immediately tried to have him killed with the unborn child, the beautiful butterfly boy had to escape and escape he did but he sadly past away due to child birth and asked me to promise to take care of you and make sure you where safe. That is how the whole charade of you being found in the outskirts of the Holy Spirit village was made, the only thing left for you this small orb that you abandoned years ago." Tang Hao then held a very familiar small orb that had been left in the house the day he ran away. He still couldn't or didn't work to believe what he was hearing.

"You mean........." No words could form in his mouth as the tears steamed down his face.

"Yes! Not only are you an offspring of Hao Tian Tribe's greatest enemy but also the last billion year soul beast. That is why I asked you to hide your spirit that appeared in your left hand for it would only draw people who want to kill you closer to not only you but the things you love. This my child,is why you and Tang San can never be together. You were destined to be enemies since your births. So being together is like commiting treason." Lixue was full on crying now, this couldn't be ture. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

He was a soul beast and a child of Tangsan's tribe greatest enemy. They couldn't be together. It was never met to be.

"Please tell me you're lying. Tell me this is just a bad dream that I am going to soon wake up from." Lixue was pleading for what he had heard to not be true, it just couldn't be.

"I'm sorry Kid but that's the truth. You wanted to know where you where from and now you do. The question though is, what you are going to do about it. I don't know much about what happened to your father but that is what I have heard." Tang Hao told the boy.