Who are you?....

Michelle is out to talk with Henry trying to figure out where they might have been put Fredbear and Springbonnie, but what they didn't know is that the Faz-baby's where beeing watched.....
________________________________________________________________________________

*third pov*

Charlie was helping putting the kids to sleep as Puppet and Goldie were cleaning all the toys away "im happy that you can help us watching over our siblings Puppet" charlie turend to look at goldie who thanks her for helping, she smiled at him and was about to say something to him, bu stopped as she noticed two sets of eyes "...please tell me you guys have toys with red eyes..." Puppet and Goldie looked at her confused, they turend to they're closed and they're eyes widden, Puppet let a quit shriek as Goldie was holding onto her arm "wh-who are you...come out and show yourselfs!" Puppet tries to not sound scared, then they heard two chuckles "no, no, we are not here to hurt you kiddo's" Nightmare said as he came out of the shadows "im just here for your mother...you know where she is?" he tries his best not to blush as he asked for Michelle, Puppet looked confused as she looked at charlie and goldie "um...Mommy left an hour ago...sorry mister..." "oh...where are my maners...the name is Nightmare....im a...let's say a secret friend of your Mother, like your little ghost friend there" he points at charlie with a warm smile, she looks away with a shy blush "why do you wanna see Mommy mr.Nighmare sir" puppet asked as he smiled down at her and get's on one knee "i actually have a suprise for the all of you" the kids look excited for the suprise he has "i have to tell you kids the truth...you actually have two older brohers" Puppet and Goldie look suprise at nightmare as charlie just looks confused, but then her eyes widden "are you talking about Fredbear and Springbonnie?" the kids look at her with confusing face while Nighmare looks suprise "how do you know?" "my Daddy always talks about them with Mommy...how he felt sorry for something he did to Miss.Michelle" "yeah...but your father was forced to do something to her....to forget her first and second sohn's" the kids try not so yell as the baby's where still sleeping "befor you kids get mad, it was not Henry....it's William's fault" the kids look suprise "Puppet, you do not remeber how you got here right?" she nodded slowly as charlie looks a bit uncomfortable about where he was going for "you were just a normal doll....william....killed charlie, the daughter of henry and thanks to that....your Alive because of charlie..." Puppet looks shocked as she turens to charlie who eyes were ready to shed some tears "now that you all know the truth...i wanna introduce you to someone" he says as he turend to the closed were a set of eyes were still watching them "you can come out now you know" Nightmare chuckled a bit as the set of eyes laugh akwardly, the figure comes out and the kids eyes where widden, a dirty yellow bear was standing in front of them, he nearly looks like nightmare, but instead of yellow hat and bow they were purple, he sat down on the ground with some tears in his eyes "Puppet, Goldie...meet your big brother Fredbear" the kids eyes were widden, the puppet and goldie ran to Fredbear and giving him a big hug wich he hugged them back "i happy to finally meeting my little sibs..." Fredbear said while tears where running down his checks as Puppet and Goldie were crying aswell with smiles, then they hear a little 'goo' at the cribs, Nightmare and charlie went over to the cribs and saw that the baby's eyes were open, chica saw nightmare as she still remebers him as he hatched and flapped her little wings at him while chriping happily, Nightmare just chuckles and took her into his arm while with his other arm he takes bonnie, charlie take Foxy and Freddy into her amrs, as both nihtmare and charlie went to Fredbear to show him his younger sblings, his eyes were on his four younger sibs as they looked up at him, he smiled as one of his hands were tickling Freddy's legs while chica hold one of his finger from his other hand with her wings "see, told you they will be happy to meet you" Nightmare says with a smile as Fredbear just laught's warmly.

Le time skip

Michelle and Henry came back to the pizzeria after 4 hours of trying to find Michelle's first children, Michelle was crying after finding Springbonnie and heard the terrinble news "Now Michelle...i'll tell them to bring to our basement...maybe were lucky and bring him....back to life" he says a bit sad and get out again, Michelle just sits on one of the party tables still couldn't belive what she just found out....they couldn't find Fredbear but found springbonnie....but not alive, as they found him around him where to much oil and his endoskelloton was missing.....he was dead, Henry made a deal with someone and bought him, henry will try to re-pair him...getting him back to life, Michelle stood up and took her purple star jacket off, she went to her room and throws her jacket on her bed as she was angry, she sat down on her bed, her face in her hands as tears were rolling down her checks, it was silent for a minute or two, then she heard her chilren laughting, she puts her tear stained face up looking confused, then she heard a voice, nightmare voice to be clear, with a confused face she got up and opens the door where she finds all of her kids, with Nightmare and- her eyes widden at a sertained yellow bear and little ghost, the kids and nightmare look up at her as they were sitting down on the floor playing wih the baby's, they look suprise to see her there, but she was staring at charlie and Fredbear, her mouth slightly open as her hand fell from the door handle to her side as more tears fell down her eyes "o-um....h-hello...Miss.Michelle..." charlie smiled akwardly waving her hand, Michelle studdert trying to say her name, but then her eyes went to Fredbear who was staring back at her as tears form in his eyes "....M-Mom..." he studdert, Michelle couldn't hold it anymore as her head starts to pound in pain, she fell to the ground and Fainted making the kids, Fredbear and Nightmare shock as all eyes widden "MOMMY!/MOM!/MICHELLE!" puppet, goldie, nightmare, charlie and fredbear screamed as they put the babys down and went to the female Animatronic, shoked that she fell over, Nightmare took her in his arms and put her on her bed as Fredbear, charlie, goldie and puppet put the kids in they're crib and went to Michelle's side "is Mommy gonna be ok?" puppet looked at nightmare as he just sight's "she'll be alright...her memorychip is just trying to connect the missing dots...we have to wait till her memory's are done for the re-boot" fredbear didn't listen he just looks at his mother, still shocked to see her alive....not broken, he just made a little smile while holding her hand in his.