your breaking my MIND!!(crossover?)

it was the next day, Henry was trying to find the oil that can make Michelle Pregnant...but he can't find it, he just found the papers on what to do and how long it takes for a Animatronic to be Pregnant, it doesn't take long like normal womens take,for humans it's normal to be 9 Months pregnant, But Michelle only will be 4 Months, he wen to Michelles room but didn't found her, just Golden and Freddie still sleeping in the beds 'where is she?' Henry thoud.

*Michelles Pov*

i was in my room sleeping until i felt a hand on my mouth and drag me to Part's & Service and layed me on the bed were i gave birth to the boys, i saw William was the one who took me "m-mr.Afton...sir...may i ask you why you took me?" he didn't replied just only look at me with something in his eyes that i couldn't describe, i just felt a little scard lately around him "Michelle remember about what were talking about..." "well mr.Afton we talked alot s-so i don't really know about what talk you mean right no-" i got interrupted with a loud *slap* sound, and i noticed that slapped me right on my cheeck, i feelt him pull my hair to look at him "your really useless sometimes, about your 'freak' kids to go on stage" "i-it's not n-nice to-to say someones...kids a-a freak..." with that he slapped me again and i saw what he was holding, a siringe with the oil in it "w-why do you have the oil?...sir?" "i heard you talking to your 'golden' child about not going on stage...so i made my mind to make you pregnant whenever i want" "b-but i didn't p-plan on...getting another one s-s-so so-soon-" he interupted me by pushing the siringe in my mouth, i nearly choke as i hardly swallode the oil, as i was coughting to get my breath back, i started to get teary as he pushed me out of the room, i gently layed my hand on my stomach and thoud about the child and my other two kids, i went to my room and saw Henry taking care of Freddy and Golden, he looked at me and saw that i had tears in my eyes "Mi...what's the matter" "William made me pregnant again...i-i didn't even thoud about getting another one mr.Emily..." Henry was getting a little mad but he tried to be calm cause he was holding Little Freddy "oh Henry...i don't know what happen to him...i-it's like he change to much one day but the think is i don't remember...UGH! it's like someones been playing with my memory's as i was sleeping".

*third Pov*

Michelle turend her back to Henry, but what she didn't saw was the look of shock and scared on his face, he quickly shake his head and faked a smile "n-no worries Mi...i-im pretty sure he's just having a hard live...since you know that chris has been missing" Michelle tried to look about what happend to chris, but william took every news paper eletronic from Michelle away so she doesn't look for Fredbear and springbonnie "is that the problem?" "Mi, if you want to help...j-just don't look up on the things ok" Michelle only nodded her head while looking down "i-is it ok for you watching over golden and Freddy" Henry nodded and she went of to her room, closing the behind and slidding to the ground with her back to the door, she just looked at her table and saw a box she found in part's & service, she went to the box and pulled the stuff out finding paint with a brush, a few strings and a kid sized doll, as she was looking at the doll she had a idea for making something, she orgenised the stuff and looked at the stuff she had.

Then the idea came and she started to work, she painted the whole doll white and let it dry on the table as she got two diffrend collored wigs, one black and one white, cutting the wigs and sew them together, as she finished with the hair she went to the doll to check if it's dryed and it was so she put the wig on the doll and took some pins to pin he wig on it, she got a brush and brushed the wig to look a bit better then she started to work on the face, first drawing the face with a pencile then got the paint brush and dip it in the black to make the eyes with eye lashes and a little open mouth, she than used the purple paint and paint two thig lines down under eyes, then used the red paint to paint the checks and and lips, she let the face dry and worked to make a dress, she found a black dress for little girls and cutt the sleves off, she found black&white stripped sleves on her old black&white hoddie so she cut the off and sew them on the dress, she also added three white buttons on the dress and put it on the Doll, she also gave her a green heard shaped necklace, as she was done she added a fre strings on the wrist on the doll and added one on the torso, she stepped back and looked at it while smilling "im gonna call you....'the marionette' but....your short name will the 'Puppet'.

as Michelles was smilling she noticed it look like a 9 year old girl, she shrugged it off and putt it on her shelf and went to sleep.

*le time skip to 2 Months*
*Michelles Pov*
i was walking around the pizzeria while holding little Freddy and holding my stomach, i saw Henry talking to someone untill he noticed me "ah Michelle meet (Y/N) he/she is working to someone close to the company" he/she looked at me "are you eating to much Pizza?" with that i got a little mad "excuse me but im Pregnant" Henry came to my side while having one hand on my stomach and one hand on my shoulder "(Y/N) that's Michelle,she's the Mother of Freddy and the future second child" as he said that (Y/N) looked at henry confused "but what about Fredbear and Sprinbonnie?" 'Fredbear and SPringbonnie?' why do these names come so...familiar' "uhhh...Fredbear and Springbonnie?...i never heard these names in my life..." "but...they were-" he/she got cut off from Henry by pushing a box with parts in it and pushed her/him out while saying 'come back soon if you need parts' i was really confused...why do these names come so...familiar...i mean i wanted to call golden Fredbear but...springbonnie that's a new....by the corner of my eyes i saw william with a dead eye staring at me and Henry, with hat i got nervouse and quickly went to the boys room, Golden looks at me with a questioning face and he came to my side to take Freddy "Momma you look tired" "i know...j-just having a headache i guess..." with that i ignort the pounding in my head and sit on the floor playing with the boys.

*le time skip to 2 Months later*
*third pov*

the time has come the baby came, as she was done she was holding a little Fox in her hand, until the pain came back, Henry came to her side and took the little fox out of her and layed it on the baby bed beside her, a few minutes later another baby came, Michelle held it and saw it was a little bunny, both male so she called them Foxy and Bonnie, Foxy was a little big like Freddy but Bonnie was so small Henry thoud it was a girl.

Michelle was in her room and put all four boys to sleep with bonnie slepping in a seprated crib and Freddy and Foxy sharring one and golden in his bed, she went out of the room to get something to eat until she noticed there were police officers around the place two cops were holding a really mad William back and had....blood on his uniform and face, and one cop talking to a crying Henry, Michelle went quickly to Henrys side "Mr.Henry what's the matter?" "h-he got....he got charlie!!!" with tha she finaly figured it out....mr.afton killed charlie emily, after some cops asked more questions she went to her room andlooked to her boys room 'im happy you guys are ok' she went to her and noticed something is missing, she looked around and saw everything her books,her dresses,her Puppet- wait...the Puppet is missing, she was suppost to sit on the shelf next to her bed, Michelle looked around until she heard a soft cry, she followed the sound of crying and found out that her pupped is hiding under the bed and is crying whit a few sobs and hiccups.

*Michelles Pov*

i was shock to see my Puppet to be alive "uh...hey what's the matter" she jumb a little and opend her eyes and i saw they were like goldens eyes, black eyes while having white pupils looking at me scared "..p-pls don't hurt me...." the voice of the girl was familiar for me it sounded like....Charlie..the poor soul of charlie is in the doll "hey..uh..what's your name?" she looked at me confused "what's a name?" 'dang...she must forgot everything' "well...uh...im going to give you a name...your name will be Puppet" she gave me a little smile and i smiled back to her "come out little one" she nodded and climbed out and stood up, she looked like she around 8-9 years old "if it makes you happy i can be your mother...that means you can call me mom" she nodded while smilling big and gave me a big hug, i felt bad cause i know charlie is in there somewhere....but im not sure where, i took her in my arms and put her on my bed and played my musik box on so she can sleep better 'this is going to be hard...'.

(A/N) a little crossover with my other book Bendy x parent reader, i hope you enjoyed this and have a goodnight/-day