" Yaahh you want me to kick you huh ! " New said crossing his arms while zee gulped & shook his head .

" Lets eat first 😅! "zee said & new controlled his laugh looking at zee's scared expression .

Both started eating the food , sometimes feeeding eachother & teasing eachother . After half & hour the dinner was completed. They kept dishes in sink & new started to wash them while zee was trying to stop him from doing work . Its 7 :30pm already.

" Nu leave them maid will do that work in the morning ! " Zee said

" Fineeeeee you rich guy ! Just a minute ! " New washed few plates & kept them to dry . He washed his hands & both zee new went to bedroom to rest.

In bedroom :

Both layed down on the bed & Zee took his tab to check if there are any problems at company 

Both layed down on the bed & Zee took his tab to check if there are any problems at company  . New opened twitter & started to scroll the posts he hated . All were about ZeeJenny ! He became mad and messeged sai to call him & keep nat & reema on conference  too.  He told he is not gonna talk but its all about those posts . He send them links . He took his earpods & kept them in ears after connecting them . All four were on call & four of them were reporting posts continously.  New's face became red in anger . Zee kept his tab aside & turned to  new to talk . He saw new was mad . He peeked to see why & found that new was on call & he was reporting posts . Zee sighed and pulled new into his embrace .
New took out one earpod & looked at zee with bambi eyez. Of course zee melted by looking at a cute baby in his arms .

" Nong stop doing that ! I know you are mad but its not the way to remove those posts. Reports are not more so they wont delete the posts . I know how to make those people shut ! Tomorrow we have press conference & there everything will be cleared ! Ok ? & we can make our relationship official too . Only if its okay with you ? " Zee said & new hugged him tightly. 

" If you want then ok hia

" If you want then ok hia . Iam ok as far as you stay with me ! Iam ready to bare everything now ! But..... " New looked down but zee smiled & lifted his chin up .