Chapter 1

"Hey do you think I should get longer extensions?" my 'bf' Tiffany asked. I mentally rolled my eyes. I desperately wanted to tell her how I really don't care but I can't so I smiled and nod. "Totally they would look frickin awsome." She smiled and kept babbling about what length she should get. This bitch just doesn't stop talking , I tuned her out and listed to the teacher just like I always do.

******** after school*******

"MOM DAD KIRA I'M HOME!" I threw my keys in the key bowl and headed for the stairs.

"Wait Izzy" my little sister yelled. I stopped and smiled down at her.

"Yes?" I asked. She shook her head and ran towards me giving my legs the biggest hug ever.

"Just wanted to says I lofs you whole lots." I laughed and picked her up.

"I love you to babes" she smiled showing her cute little dimples. I loved her so much sjes the one who brightens my day. Looking in her big brown eyes I knew she really loved me for me. She may be 3 but she's definitely the best lil sis anyone could ask for.

"Wanna play dress up?" I asked knowing she would say yes. She nodded frantically and jumped out my arms and headed up the steps. I began to follow her.

"Isabelle" I sighed and turned to face my mom and dad. I got my red hair and blue eyes from mom and Kira got her brown eyes and dark brown hair from dad but dimples from mom.

"Yes" I said my voice was hollow no emotion in it. I absolutely hate my parents all they care about is their and my social status. You'll see what I mean.

"How did your modeling show go???Did you get any boys numbers? Did you get invited to any parties?" Dad and mom asked at the same time. You see what I mean? They're suppose to be loving and strict. They should care about if I'm having sex or not..which I'm not.

Ive gotten use to them that I just answer so I can leave as quickly ad possible.

"Yes" I said dryly

Mom smiled "Good whh you go to the party don't come home till 3 ,drink smoke whatever have sex just use protection oh and work harder on your grades Mary's daughter has a 3.8 so I need you to get a 4.0. "

I nodded and headed for my room.

My sanctuary.......

My safe place...

Xy

I took of my clothes and put on sweats and a tank top.

I layed down and closed my eyes.

"Izzy you ready to play" Kira said as she ran in my room carrying two dolls and a little Barbie car.

I geniously smiled "yea I'm ready"

***morning***

Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place

If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday

If only time flew like a dove

Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

This time we're not giving up

Let's make it last forever

Screaming "hallelujah"

We'll make it last forever

Holding onto patience wearing thin I can't force these eyes to see the end

If only time flew like a dove We could watch it fly and just keep looking up