ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

As the moon rises above the College and the all Night Raven College Students were asleep to wake up the next day, a certain ginger with a red heart on his right eye was heading his way to the Dragons Jade Dorm to reside in their place. He wore a collar around his neck, which was heavy on him, as his face was dead tired and annoyed. And as you thought, this ginger is the one and only Ace Trappola! 

Ace had been caught eating 3 whole tarts by his dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts. He couldn't help it! The house warden didn't have his name on it and they were the first things he saw on the kitchen counter after coming back from the Mines. He grumbled, swearing that he will never come back to that dorm again with the controlling tyrant.  

"Oho? What's a singular Heartslabyul student doing at the mirror to Dragons Jade? Could it be... you were kicked out by Rosey Losey?" Ace jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Dragons Jade 2nd year zombie, Hanfu, grinning at him. 

" Rosey Losey?" Ace rose a brow as Hanfu just stayed grinning at him. 

" Riddle Rosehearts of course! But really, what rule did you break to get a collar? And aren't you the guy who got my two new favorite newbies in trouble?" Hanfu asked. 

" So what if I did?! All I ate was tarts! Nothing serious.." The ginger huffed, " Just let me into your dorm for the night." 

' Oh boy, this little freshman doesn't know about the Unbirthday.' Hanfu thought as he entered the mirror with Ace, ' Fufu, I wonder if Trey senpai is going to make a special pastry for M/n~ Or maybe Cay- senpai is going to look flashy! Wait a minute... What if Rosey Losey invites him to be his special guest of honor and has him sit next to him? Fufufu~ I'll have some major black mail to get free roses!' 

" What the hell are you smiling so devilish for?" The Ginger asked. 

" Oh nothing~ You shouldn't worry about it, silly little freshie!" Hanfu answered. 

They reached the entrance of Dragons Jade Dormitory and when they were just about to enter the dormitory, Ace spoke up with a question and comment. 

" Holy Seven, this place looks so cooler than Heartslabyul," The 1st year says before looking at the Zombie 2nd year, " And by the way, why were you out of your dorm past curfew?" 

" Ooooh, just picking up some flowers and a few plants!" Hanfu answers, taking out  bunches of flowers and plant from each dorm with a huge happy grin, that kinda creeped out Ace. 

As they entered the dorm, the light in the dorm lounge suddenly turned on with M/n sitting there on the couch, dressed in a fluff robe he got as a present from his grandmother, dark circles under his eyes, and had this look of "And what were you thinking staying up late?". 

" M/nnnn! Hey!" Hanfu smiled as Ace shuddered under his gaze. It was like his mom's gaze. 

" Don't "M/n! hey!" me, Kenko." M/n grumbles, " Do you even know what time it is?" 

" Uhmmmm," Hanfu thought, " 4 am?" 

" 4:51 Am. What were even doing?" M/n hissed and looked at Ace, " Oh, another one." 

Ace looked confused to what meant by that. Hanfu explained that Ace wasn't the only Heartslabyul student spending the night here until they write their apology letter to Riddle. But since Ace was a special case, it would take time for him to get forgiveness from Riddle, especially at a time like this. 

M/n only sighed and had Hanfu get Ace a blanket and pillow to sleep on the couch as he went off to get some of his beauty rest, how Vil calls it. Hanfu did as he was told, not wanting to get scolded more in the morning by M/n. He got Ace a spare blanket he took from Thaichi's room and handed him it. Then gave him one of M/n's pillows, which he stole from last time. 

And the lights turned off again, meaning now it was time for take a good sleep, which M/n needed from this day. He'll have to deal with some Heartslabyul free loaders tomorrow, the ones who wouldn't want to write an essay or something to riddle, and deal with Ace. 

Night Raven College, Dragons Jade Dormitory Dining Room, 7 AM

" So let me get this straight, you Heartslabyul dorm members, you all broke a rule and ended up coming here because you heard that I offered free rooms to those who need time away from troubles and came here at random times during the night?" M/n comments as he gently placed down his 2nd favorite mug of coffee tasting tea. His 1st favorite mug got shattered by accident from Grim. 

All of the Heartslabyul students nodded, and well, most of them, had their 500 apology paragraphs done. M/n loudly sighed and shook his head in despair, questioning his choices as a Housewarden. He felt like his dorm was not a dorm, but a daycare center or an orphanage. He still had eye bags under his eyes because of the amount of times he stayed up to wait for his students, who were out during curfew. 

" I might need to start being more strict on some policies." The H/c-ette grumbled, making each student within length gulp in fear (Or maybe~ *slam!* Okay! Okay! I was joking!) from M/n's tone, " Just hurry all of you, eat breakfast and head to Riddle to give him the essays." 

All of them nodded and did what they were told then left to find their house warden. Except Ace. He stayed right there crossing his arms. 

M/n rose a brow at him, giving him a look of questioning, " And why aren't you going?" 

" Like hell will I go and apologize to him!" Ace scoffed and looked away, " I'd rather be in this dorm rather in THAT dorm." 

" He's kinda right..." Muttered a Dragons Jade student, "But you, dude, have much stronger magic than we do. Our dorm is only suitable for students with much weaker, lighter, or no magic." 

Ace grunted, " I don't care! I'm becoming part of this dorm either way!" 

" Don't think that'll happen." Thaichi says appearing behind Ace, frightening the Ginger, "You'll have to submit a dorm transfer paper to the Headmaster with both prefect's seal or signature of approval." 

M/n nodded, " Plus, I don't believe Riddle would like having a student transfer out of his dorm, considering the years, not one student in his dorm has ever transfer out under his rule." 

Ace sighed and groaned, " You're gonna make me say sorry to him aren't you?" 

M/n nodded again and told him to go with Yuu and Grim to apologize. Grim protested, but Yuu shut him up. He wanted to go with Ace to see what his dorm looked like. Ah what a lovely chaos~

Aaaaaahhhh~ I don't like how this turned out!!!! :sob: I wanted to go smoothly with Ace meeting Hanfu, then going with him to the dorm, and so on and so on, but it ended up so differently! Also I'm sorry for making you guys wait...TT It's been a struggle trying to work on these books while doing summer school math and english. But hope you enjoyed today's chapter!