It was three older looking men which was confusing for the girl who stood there. "Hello? Who the hell are you?" She questioned, tempted to close the door in their faces. 

     "Is this where Georgie lives?" The eldest man asked with a tip of his hat in greeting.

     "Georgie?" The woman asked, still very confused. 

     "O'Malley. Where is he, upstairs?"

     "Oh, um, George, the intern..." Jamie trailed off, rather unsurely. "Yes, he's upstairs-"

     "-O'Malley!" The three men cut her off, cheering before barging in and going up the steps, still chanting, "O'Malley!"

     Izzie looked at Jamie and asked, "Should I call the police?" And when Izzie turned back to look back at the men, who were now rushing up the stairs, Jamie took that as her chance to slide out the front door, ignoring the intern's words behind her. "Be back here for dinner at 6!"

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     As Jamie approached Meredith and Bailey in the hospital, her scrubs already on, she smiled at them. "Good morning lovely people. Is today going to be as bad as I think it's going to be?"

     "You don't got any interns today?" Bailey asked in return. 

     "I believe Ross Cameron is coming in today and should be the only one. But I'll probably be seeing the rest of them later at my house for Izzie's annoying ass dinner she's hosting... at my house."

     The shorter woman snorted a laugh. "We're working with a temp attending today. Dr. Kent- he's subbing in from Mercy West, we need to get him oriented." She then looked at Meredith. "And thank you for volunteering to come in. Saved me from having to choose an intern to torture."

     "Happy to be tortured," Meredith replied before following the two residents outside of the intern locker room. 

     "Not a fan of Thanksgiving?"

     "Not a whole hell of a lot to be thankful for."

     Jamie subtly agreed with her sister. "Damn straight." She muttered. 

     "I like Thanksgiving," Bailey smiled like a little kid on Christmas. "A day people spend with their families. Too much family time triggers depression, repressed childhood rage, bitter disputes over the remote and way too much alcohol. People get stupid, people get violent, people get hurt."

     "Bailey..." Jamie sighed before rubbing a tired hand down her face. "That's a good thing because? We're supposed to help people. Not wish from people to get hurt."

     "Surgeries, Grey. And I'm not wishing, I'm stating facts. Lots and lots of surgeries."

     "I never thought of that," Meredith thought about it. 

     "The stupidity of the human race, Little Grey- be thankful for that. You too, Ace."

     "Well," The eldest sibling forced a smile at her sister and her friend. "I must be off with my intern so you... you enjoy Dr. Kit Kat."

      "Dr. Kent!" Bailey yelled down the hallway where Jamie was disappearing at. 

      "Whatever!"

៚ ......... ˁᱸᲲᱸˀ ............ ༄

     Jamie approached the male patient with Ross and was surprised to see that he was unconscious and had a nurse beside him. "Holden McKee, brought in from Mayfield nursing home." Olivia presented.