Jiwoo, Wooin, and Jisuk stared at him with looks of incredulity.

"... are you really that afraid of getting dirty? They're not even that dirty, to begin with!" Jisuk cried out in confusion. He couldn't understand this germaphobe. It was just furs! Not some shit or something like that.

"Everything is fucking dirty; especially your shitty ass, Yoo Jisuk."

"Why you!" Jisuk tackled Ho-Jun but the germaphobe used his grabber to smack him in the face, rendering him half conscious. Ho-Jun used the grabber again to pick Jisuk up by the collar and placed him back down beside Wooin, who supported the dazed Jisuk.

Jiwoo chuckled nervously. "Let's not fight outside."

"You're right," said Ho-Jun. "It's too dirty to fight here. I'll wait until we hang out at your place."

"..." Jiwoo simply returned to feeding the cats.

"..." Wooin poked Jisuk's cheek.

"...?" Meanwhile, Jisuk was still in a daze.

"By the way," Jiwoo spoke up again once they finished their daily routine of feeding the stray cats in the neighborhood. "Why did you transfer in the middle of the year, Ho-Jun? It's not easy catching up lessons, right?"

Ahn Ho-Jun hummed, applying hand sanitizer while walking. "It's not that bad, really. Learning is fucking easy."

"..." Insert the trio giving Ho-Jun varying looks of horror. Of course, Ho-Jun ignored this because he knew how much his words would shock other people.

Who told his mother to give birth to him with such a brain?

"Plus, I got expelled from my last school because this one shit stain put a deadass squirrel inside my locker. I accidentally beat his twin brother up instead."

"Holy shit—" Jisuk gasped in an exaggerated manner and placed his hands on either side of Ho-Jun's shoulders, earning him a look of disgust from the germaphobe. "— tell me you beat his ass so bad he couldn't even stand."

"Even better," Ho-Jun replied while slapping Jisuk's hands away, and using a handkerchief to wipe the places that idiot touched. "I sent his motherfucking ass in the hospital."

"Holy shit!"

"I was planning on beating the main culprit up but mama sent me back here before I could. I wanted to take a damn selfie with their ugly as fuck faces."

"Hey, hey, give me your number. Tell me when you do so I can laugh at them."

"Oh, sure."

"..." At the side, Wooin and Jiwoo shared a look of bafflement.

.

.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back, Ho-Jun," Ahn Junho welcomed his nephew back behind the counter, giving the teenager a smile. "Your Yusheng-ge sent a package."

"Yusheng-gege did?" In a moment of surprise, Ahn Ho-Jun, who usually had a scowl on his face, wore a mask of excitement.

Zheng Yusheng was his brother's childhood friend and best friend. He was a child of a multi billionaire man and often had free time in his hands. Because of this, wherever Longwei was, Yusheng would also be there. And since Longwei stuck to Ho-Jun like glue, so did Yusheng.

He was Ho-Jun's favorite person outside of the Tian-Ahn family.

"I moved the parcel to your room—" Before Junho could even finish, Ho-Jun already run up to his room, even almost tripping up the stairs. Ahn Junho shook his head bit there was a fond smile on his lips.