San's eyes widened before he smacked your hands away. "Are you crazy?!!" He yelled. You flinched at his tone. "What? No. I'm being serious, he can die-" "You can die too!" He cut you off. "San, I'm better off as dead, the crew knows who I am now. Plus, it's my fault Changbin got shot, twice!" You said as you tried to move your hand to Changbin once again to only get them hit by San again.

"Stop sayin' that, would ya!" He screamed, tears bound to fall any second by such an easy sentence you could say so calmly yet broke him every time you did. "We can always find another way to save him, so don't push yourself to do this! It's not your fault either, so stop saying that." He huffed as he tried to calm back down, but you could see the pain, the hurt, the anger in his eyes. You stood up abruptly as you glared at him.

"Ji Ah...please." He begged as he grabbed your hand. You scoffed before you snatched your hand away from his grip. "It seems as if I care more about saving people more than you do." You mumbled, but he still heard you. His body stiffened before he looked down, you heard him sniff as he wiped his face with his hand. Your heart hurts. I'm sorry...

He stood up. "Whatever you say, stowaway." He said before he left the sickbay to probably go find more injured people, not even looking back at you. A tear slid down the side of your face but you quickly wiped it away. You looked over at Changbin who was unconscious as his body was much paler.

He's dying.

You bit your lip so you wouldn't cry. You have to be strong for him, he would say that to you in a situation like this. You could almost hear his voice telling you that as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, patting you gently. You closed your eyes to calm yourself before you looked up and out of the window briefly before something in the sea caught your eyes.

Those same yellow-orange eyes from before...Gayllayrth!

You gasped. Gayllayrth, he's still here. You thought for a moment. He's bigger than the Balmoral's ship and if anything, you might get boarded with more guards and get overtaken. You thought for a while before you grabbed your musket that you still had in your holster before pointing it at the window. "Here goes nothing.." You said before you shot the window as the glass shattered and fell to the floor, some out into the abyss of the sea.

You used the handle of the gun to remove the remains that still were intact so you can get your head out without getting cut and start bleeding.

You stuck your head out when you made sure it was clear and looked at the shadow in the seas before you yelled for him. "Gayllayrth!" He didn't hear you, he swimmed the other way, away from the battle. He doesn't want to get in the way, maybe not get caught by either crew.

Come on...please...

"Gayllayrth, can you hear me!" You screamed. Still, nothing. You felt your heart sink. This is the only chance you'll get to save you all, if not, you and the others are probably going to die here. "Gayllayrth! Please! I need you!" You finally screamed with all your might. He stopped.

Did he hear me? He turned around and made eye contact with you. "Ji Ah?" He said as he quickly swam to you before emerging his head from under the water. You smiled for a second before the ship got hit by another cannon. "Take 'em down!" You heard someone yell. It wasn't Mingi or anyone you knew, it had to be one of Balmoral's guards.

"Please Gayllayrth, you need to help us." You said, trying to stabilise your shaky voice. He came closer to you as he brought his head up to be face to face with you. "I can't do that." He said, making your heart almost immediately stop beating . You looked at him puzzled. "I see you don't remember that part," He started. "But there is only one way for you to get me to help you in combat, my lord." He said. You looked at him more confused as you frowned your lips.