he nodded, then I got us some juice from the mini freezer in my room, and started watching.

Just a few minutes into the movie and it was getting really hard for me to keep my eyes open, i was starting to get super sleepy AND tired, but I can't just pass out when he's still here- ugh dammit I shouldn't have invited him. I kept jerking my head up and down to make sure to not fall asleep

but.. I think he noticed.

no ones pov

"Psst, y/n?"

"mmm.. whaAt.." i said really low.

he smiled, "I think you need some sleep, I can leave if you want"

"i agree.. rocks are cool...."

"pff- yeah you definitely need some sleep" seungmin patted y/n's head, then got up and switched off the tv, and shut down the lights for her.

"okay I'll get going, sweet dreams" he said as he closed the door and got out of there, and y/n fell asleep not long after.

3 hours later
y/n pov

a-aish my head- i sat up and held my head, when did i fall asleep?-

oh wait.. where's seungmin- i quickly got up and turned on the lights, then i realised..

oh my- I better have not fallen asleep when he was still here- that is so embarrassing.

Ugh, I'll text him later. I got up and dressed up in something comfier, then decided to go out since i had nothing to do anyway, I'd take seungmin with me- but idk he might get annoyed. I cant call for him every second- so yea, i checked up on mom and she was still asleep, so I informed one of our maids and got out of there.
-
Hm where could seungmin be? probably in the library. Does this man have no fun in his life- oh wait- i forgot- i have a test soon, i should probably go in and study with him.

no- im not clinging- i just wanna study yea....

I then started walking towards school, hopefully he's there. I'd text but—

Just when I was about to get in, sung hee stopped me by calling my name from away the road, aish can't she just leave me alone.
she then crossed the road and came over to me

"do you like me or something? why do you need to always get to where i am"

"stop talking shit"

"oh my gosh look at the change of tone"

"shut up and mind your own business, and let me mind mine"

"pft- girl. YOU were the one who stopped me and crossed the road AND came all the way to.. me..? like okay I'm hot but I'm straight"

"you must really love to talk crap"

"not really, I just got it from someone who's been following me alot.. you know"

"Look, can't you just give up on him already? he's not interested leave him alone"

"You get on my nerves"

"Since you like acting innocent so much, I'm talking about today, if you think you can win him over me by doing all this dumb shit, let me inform you you're wrong, so give up"

"it must be so hard for you to carry all that irony around"

she just glared at me, I dont really pick fights with her because of hyunjin, i dont really care alot anymore, its just fun to see her annoyed for some reason. it makes me happy

"oh! I have something you might like" I said as i took out my phone and showed her the pic i took today, her eyes widened, and she quickly tried grabbing my phone, but i took it away before she could

"ah a- too slow"

"see? you literally can't keep your nose to yourself"

"I think its just destiny though, not my fault you always show up everywhere I am" I smiled

"delete that right now"

i took a step towards her, "how abouutt... no?"

"You're gonna regret doing this."

"maybe grow up to my height first"

"you seriously think you're better than me, no? you're wrong. I'm the one who got him, loser"

"if you think a trashy man makes you superior, you're just incredibly petty honey"

"Look, I'm done with your shit, just let me and hyunjin be."

"I never bothered, though? listen up here you wench, keep in mind that I'm not just someone you can nag around and expect me to not do it back, okay? if you really want your lovely hyunjin to stay with you, just stop bothering me, as simple as that"

"you're just jealous, i know you'll come back to your actual self in a week for the most"

"pft, I really don't get you, you're like asking for attention, and then complaining when you get it"

"whatever, i still get him"

"HELL- I'm done with you goodb-"

just then hyunjin came out of the school gate, where we were standing... what is he doing here? at this time?

"o-oh- oppa what are you doing h-"

"y/n?" someone called me from behind, i turned back to see... seungmin?!

just then his and hyunjin's eyes met, both their faces dropped and they started glaring at each other

okay no.

.....WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL???

~to be continued

-----

oh my hell this was so bad but my dumb self thought it would be a good idea to write this 7 in the morning after getting no sleep ahah-