Part 3

Part 3- bad boy syndrome

Not sure what is wrong with me!? But do din see use wahi garden mein gumte dekha aur aisa lagta hai ise sudharu aur akshay ko bhi. Akshay do din se dikha bhi nai pata nai ye kyu gumta rehta hai.  She went to him, "Suno" He took a cigarette out and lit it. She coughed.
"Dekho I am here to talk nicely meri baat sunoge"
"Bolye madam aapka sune to behthe hai" sayin sarcastically.
"I caught that sarcasm samjhe? Anyways pehli baat Akshay kidhar hai? "
"College" taking a drag.
"Wah!! Humri baat maan gaya finally"
"Hello maine bola isliye" smiling on her face.
"Usko bola khud bhi acha kaam karlo, pura din mawalio ki tarah" around same time a small came running and hugged Aryan.

"Bhaiyaa, aap chalo na last time bhi aapne madad ki thi Amma ko karo na" the girl was crying, grabbing aryan hand taking him Imlie followed she wanted to help. Maybe they are related. She took him to the small slum right out the main road, A man was throwing utensil's out and cussing the lady who seems to be begging him to stop. Aryan went there and with one punch stopped the nonsense.
"Saale bevde , biwi ki khata aur use baahar nikalta hai" grabbing his collar he threw him on the road. The small girl ran and hugged her mother. "Agar aas paas dikha wapas to tu dekhlena nikal chal varna police ko bulata hu" the man scurried away , Aryan started picking the stuff up. Imlie also went and help them put all the stuff back in their home. The lady, Savtri insisted them to sit and have a tea.  The small girl played with Aryan , "Tum inko kaise janat rahe?" She asked curiously.
"I don't know them, but insaaniyat ka naata hai" looking at her sideways giving her wink , Imlie muttered , "phir bhi mawali giri nai chodta"
"Kuch bola tumne" as if heard something.
"No" imlie lied .
Isko to mein badal ke rahungi  , imlie thought but why is she so adamant?? Hota kon hai ye?  Par nai kiya to aur ladke iske saath lag jayenge.. yar imlie theka leke rakha hai kya?  Imlie were having two thoughts she didnt realize Savtri was calling out to her, "Sorry Savitri " while the latter handed her the tea .

They both went their ways after the fiasco.
Imlie had decided that she has bad boy syndrome its a made up word but you know how many girls take it on them to change a bad boy well Imlie going to be one of them. Maybe. 

Next day at work , she asked the HR if they were hiring for any clerical position and it so happen they were! Imlie got excited and decided to get that man a decent job .