Beginning of lives..

Miss Lucy, the care taker in Sianda Institute For Children ran towards the huge garden in front of their large building where the children were playing. She went their to annouce that playing break has over now so every one could went to their rooms. By listening to that everyone stopped their play and went inside as they were taught to be punctual or follow the rules of institute. Miss Lucy smiled and went inside after children but stopped their to hear the little voices..

She turned her head and began to watch or find but no one was there, she gradually walked to the green bushes and moved her head towards it. She saw Lori,Vinn,Paul & Samarah was playing tic tac toe on soil while Jessica was trying to climb the tree. They saw Miss Lucy who was giving a death stare to five of them. Jessica didn't noticed Miss Lucy and tried hard to climb the tree. Miss Lucy caught all of them and took them to their rooms.

Paul was youngest among all and was coward then his freinds. He used to be scared all the time while Lori, Samarah and Vinn was very brave and was of same age. Jessica was younger than those three but elder than Paul. Miss Lucy put all five on their beds and said,"Why you five always tease me? Now, you all will stay in room for the next 1 hour its your punishment else I'll not allow you all to play in evening."

They all were quite and listening to them. Then Miss Lucy kisses all of them and switch off the lights as they were so sleepy. She smirked and left.

Miss Lucy came to her room where her cousin sister Miss Emma , who was also served as a care taker in Institute was present. Miss Lucy sighed with relief and said to Miss Emma," Emma, if these children were not present in my life, I'm sure I would not live with happiness. These children are my soul. I remembered, when daddy Rachel and mum Emily left me behind them I was all alone but Aunt Jenny gave me new life. From that day, I planned to take care of those little innocent children who are all alone in this world.."

Miss Emma tapped her shoulder with proud and nodded as she was agreed with her. Meanwhile, Lori ran from her room to Miss Lucy's and knocked the door. Miss Lucy was taking her medicines so she said to Miss Emma to open the door. Miss Emma opened the door and saw Lori who stood in front of door with her little doll.

Miss Emma asked Lori that what happened. She didn't answered her and ran towards Miss Lucy as she doesn't like Miss Emma because she always scolds Lori and her friends. Miss Lucy asked," What happen darling? Do you need anything?" Lori said in her little sweet voice," Miss lucs.. Jessica and Samarah are fighting for their doll while Vinn has spread dirt in room, Please come with me and scold them.

Miss Lucy palmed her face and said to Miss Emma that she is coming in a while and left with Lori to her room. When she entered in room, she was about to faint that the whole room was covered with dirt and their clothes were here and there and bla bla.... Jess and Samarah were pinching each other Paul was dancing Vinn was drwaing on wall and there was a huge storm in room. Seeing all of this storm, Miss Lucy screamed with anger, " What is happening here? Why are you all making a noise? Don't you know every one is sleeping! Only you five are waking and making a storm." Paul started crying as he was scared that Miss Lucy will scold more on him. Miss Lucy sitted beside Paul and said while hugging him that she was not scolding him but she was scolding his friends so you dont need to cry. Miss Lucy then along with children set the room up by cleaning and put the things back to their places.

Then she said to children in a polite way,"My darlings, you all mean most to me. I'm with you since you were very small and no one was there to help you. I'm protecting you since then. I love u all equally so much that I can't see you in any sort of pain. So always be happy and please don't tease me and your Miss Emma.." Samarah then said," We will not tease you but Miss Emma scolds us always for nothing so we will keep teasing her" They all nodded with Samarah while Miss Lucy was laughing out loud and said that Miss Emma is very good lady, she'll not scold you until or unless you tease her. They understood and said "Ok".

Miss Lucy then kisses them all and left from their to her room..

To Be continued..