"Then who was that girls you were with in the coffee shop yesterday?", she said, giving him an accused look.

"Girl?", he said, looking like he was thinking back to the day. "Wait. Brown hair, tan skin, green eyes?".

"I don't know what her eye color are!", she all did but shouted, hating that he wasn't denying it! "Who is she? Were you with her?", she asked, hitting him.

He pulled away, "Yes I was with her! And for who she is,", he said, leaning towards her with an angry look, "She's my damn cousin!".

Lena felt like she was just slapped in the face as she stared at Darien. She slumped back in her seat, in disbelief, she couldn't believe she just accused him of cheating. But wait, she kiss him! She sat back up towards him, "Oh really? Why'd she kiss you?".

"She kisses everyone on the cheek! My whole family does it! It's a way of greeting and saying goodbye.", he said.

Now to think of, she thought back to when she met some of Darien close family member he said in contact with, how everyone did kiss their cheeks when she met them and when they left, they kissed her cheek in goodbye.

Oh God no, she thought, wanting to go hide herself in embarrassment now. Her face burned bright red as she brought her hands up to her mouth, "Oh my God, Darien, I'm so sorry!".

She reached out towards him, but he just sat back on his seat and stared out the window.

"I'm sorry.", she said, unbuckling her seat belt and leaned towards him. She was pretty much now sitting on his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck, "Darien, no, look at me.", she said when he turned his face from her. It took a moment, but he looked at her, "I'm sorry, I really am. I'm just paranoid when it come to you and hearing about different girl. We've been together for so long, I just thought--I don't know, you'll want someone else to be with.".

"You always talk about us being each other halves.", he said. "How could I live with my other half? I can't even think about being without you, let alone be with someone else.".

That touched her heart and she couldn't believe how much of idiot she just was. She felt stupid and crazy now, like the crazy girlfriend now. Her eyes even water up for being so stupid, "I'm sorry, I let you down Darien. I'm dumb, I shouldn't have asked you about it first without accusing you like how I did. I'm so, so, so sorry--"

Darien sighed, "Lena, stop it. It's okay, I forgive you.".

"You shouldn't forgive me so quick.", she said, wiping across her wet face.

"I don't want to be mad at you.", he said. "I know how it can be, I get jealous even when you just around guys.".

She chuckled and sighed, "So why'd you see your cousin yesterday? Why didn't you mention it? I would have liked to meet her.".

"Cause I wanted to surprise you with something.", he said. "And she couldn't stay, she wanted to catch up with some friends she had here, I just asked if she could bring me something.".

"Oh.", she said. "What she bring.".

"My aunt is the one who hold most of my mother stuff in storage and I've asked them to look for something I needed and my cousin said she could bring it to me personality.".

"Again, I repeat, what is it?", she asked, chuckling.

He chuckled with her, "Not quiet the place I wanted to do this.", he said, reaching into his coat pocket, making her curious.

He pulled out a old looking ring with a blue sapphire. Lena's eyes widen and she brought her hands her mouth as she gasped thinking, This is it! This is it! Is this it?, she questioned herself, but couldn't help be excited.

"This is was my grandmothers, one of her many pieces of jewelry she had. Actually, it's the first one she had when she came here to America with my grandfather from Denmark.", he said. "He wanted to get her a ring since she had lost her wedding ring on the way here. He saved up so money from working in a little butcher shop just to get her this. My grandmother gave it to my mother and well, it's been packed up in box all these years. I know it's old looking and I can't really afford one, but I thought you would like it.".

"I do.", Lena said, smiling so much that her face hurt.

He chuckled at her, "After a long talk with your father-and brothers-Lena, would you marry me?".

She couldn't help but squeal and nodded to much, so after to speak that she'll starting yelling and it could be heard from outer space, but she manage to say, "Yes.".

She brought her hand up so he could slip it on which surprisingly, it fit just perfectly. She kissed him really hard without warning and just felt so loved. Like many girls in the world, she has been dreamer of when she'll get proposed and married. Of course she always imagine being asked in a restaurant or a park, but she loved what just happened. It was just perfect in her mind.

"I love you so much, Darien.", she said when she pulled away for a moment.

He chuckled, "I love you to, Sunshine.".