Act One: Part 8

Be Circes, you are now Circes. Kyrain, you server player has just connected to you. Right now Beeton is trying to get to be the teams leader. You quite answering him. It's for the best. You do however like him, but you think you shouldn't listen to him rant about him being king, the Lusi chose you.

You walk to the Alchemiter, there's nothing special about it, then the totem
lathe, nothing you can see about ito looks special. Finally the Cruxtruder, it needs to be opened but you cant. Kyrain drops a heavy statue that you hated on it. The statue breaks to bits, and the cap on the Cruxtruder flew off. A blue cylinder flew out, it hit your Lusus in the head, hard killing it. Oh gog. A glow thing also pops out, it ends up close to your dead unicorn, the dead unicorns body is sucked into it making the glory thing Unicornsprite.The Blue cylinder thing is still on the floor, after that shocking death then weird rebirth of your friend you think you should go on. First retrieve the blue thingy. Circes, pick it up. You do and then you put it in your fetch modus.

You go to the totem lathe. It looks like the thing you got can go onto it, so you do. Then it is carved a bit, you grab it and go back to your living room, the Cruxtruder has a countdown of 6 minutes. You wander what it's for. You take the totem to. The Alchemiter. WAIT YOU RANDOMLY BECOME KYRAIN.

You sit in your room and watch your friend, the death of her Lusus and then rebirth scared you like crazy, you'll have nightmares about yours doing the same, but what are the odds of your Lusus dying then coming back to life. Circes is putting the Totem onto a spot on the Alchemiter, suddenly a large unicorn horn appears on the Alchemiter. At the top of the screen you see a meteor headed towards Circes's hive. She notices. The. She breaks off the tip of the horn, and the meteor hits her hive, that was much faster then a minute.

Then your screen shows she's perfectly fine, her house is in a different location, It appears to be night, and raining. Be Circes, you can't be Circes now, she is busy doing something, and she is in the land of rain and night. You then become Lazyra.

You have gone through the trial. Suddenly Circes starts trolling you.

FreeMagic (FM) began trolling MaestosoAntlears (MA)

FM: I'm in the g4me now, I h4ve m4de it p4st the first level, I think, but I 4m now in 4 r4iny, d4rk world, My Lusus died and then was brought b4ck 4s 4 sprite,how 4bout you.

MA: I had done that a while ago, but I am in a place of vivid colour. My lu5u5 al5o died, and 5ame thing it came back a5 a 5prite.

FM: ok, well goodbye, m4y the best te4m win f4ir 4nd squ4re. :)
FreeMagic (FM) ceased trolling MaestosoAntlears (MA)

Be Circes, You are now Circes. You stand on the roof of your house the rain pouring down on you, You and your friends will all make it through this, and then you will all meet up and be friends in a happy place.

End of act one.

Outstuck(a homestuck Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें