Yandere dabi x oblivious geten

Geten wake up re destro(geten's father says
Uhh five more minutes
Time to get up your late for school
WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT? It's 8 re destro says with a dumbfounded look. Oh shit I'm late I need to get dressed geten says as he goes to take a shower. I've already made breakfast re destro said. Geten quickly takes a shower and gets dressed. He puts on his signature coat and brushes his hair. He then heads downstairs to get breakfast.(pancakes) mmm these are so good geten says while stuffing his mouth. Wait I forgot I have to go geten says as he quickly finished his pancakes. He then tries and head out the door before re destro says you forgetting anything? Oh yeah *kisses his father on the cheek* bye dad geten says while leaving the house. He quickly runs to school and comes in class which his teacher is late to. He then sits beside his best friend dabi(who he has a small crush on)Hey dabi geten says with a happy smile. Why are you so late dabi says with a confused look. Sorry I overslept... Not surprising coming from you dabi says with a nonchalant look. Hey what's that supposed to mean geten playfully pouting. You know exactly what it means. Well- before geten can speak the teacher comes in telling everyone to get quiet, which they do. Dabi begins to daydream about geten. His beautiful white hair that goes perfectly with his coat, his beautiful white(ik they're blue) that put the moon to shame. He wants him *he needs him*. He sees other boys looking at geten with googly eyes. You can see a vein popping off of dabi. Geten looks at him with a confused look asking what's wrong? Dabi says it's nothing just thinking about something. Well if you need anything just let me know geten says with a big smile. Dabi blushes slightly responding with a quiet okay. Dabi's blush instantly fades away into a crazy smile with him saying I know what I'm gonna do today in his head.

After school

Dabi sees the kids who were looking at geten with googly eyes in an alleyway and knocks them all out with chloroform on their mouths(he is super strong).he then brings them into his basement. Tying them up in chairs and gagging their mouths. Since they were still asleep he poured water on them to wake them up. They all instantly wake up and as soon as they see dabi they have a scared look in their eyes. Dabi then brings out his knife and says let's have some fun okay?
⚠️ gore/smut ⚠️
He tortures two of them by slowly cutting off their fingers and gouging an eye which results muffled moans. Their frien watches in fear wondering why he hasn't done anything to him yet. Once he was finished with them he slit their throats and let them bleed out. He then looked at the other with a devilish smile and said you get the funnest death. He proceeded to bring out sewing gear and a white wig that looked incredibly similar to geten's hair. He cut the guys hair off and sewed the wig allowing blood to come out his scalpel and the man was continuously screaming and saying please stop but they were muffled. After he was done he gouged his eyeballs out with a spoon, the boy responded with screaming.He then put white colored marvels in his eyes. He then proceeded to rape the poor boy. He was already wishing for death as dabi was having a great time. He knew it wouldn't satisfy him as much as the real thing but then he came in him twice. Once he was satisfied he killed the boy with a knife to the heart and then cut the bodies into pieces and burning them in his furnace. He then cleaned the blood(which took forever and sprayed bleach everywhere.

*End*

671 words