𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Date: 2005

__________

Takemichi's POV

After hanging out with Draken and Mikey, I hurriedly went home because I got tired. Recently, I became friends with Mikey and Draken, to my surprise I didnt had a hard time doing it. Mikey's hard to handle, dont know how can Draken handle him 24/7.

And here I am about to exhaust myself again. I stood in front of the Sano residence, I sighed before knocking. The door opened revealing Mitsuya "Oh it's Takemitchi, come in" I smiled and went inside. Mitsuya and I approached the males sitting on the couch. Draken, Mikey, Pah-chin, and Baji were already here.

"She texted me today" Mikey spoke

Baji and Pah were confused "Wait really?!" Mitsuya's eyes widened.

Come to think of it? Who are they talking about.

Draken sighed and leaned back on the sofa "Well she texted Mikey saying she might barge in the meeting later"

I saw Baji's face lit up "Wait--! You mean n/n?!" They nodded except Pah. I was still confused, then Mikey noticed me "Oh hello Takemitchy!" I smiled "Hi" Draken greeted me, Baji and Pah waved at me "Who was this person you guys are talking about?" They all stopped smiling "Well you'll find out later" Draken replied.

"You think it's a good idea to let her be in the meeting?" Baji spoke

Mikey groaned "Ugghhh- I dont know either" I start to get worried. Draken got up from his seat and spoke "welp lets worry about that later and hang out!"

Author's POV

Takemichi took the remaining free time to stay at home before waiting for the first meeting, he wanted to attend so bad. After all he had been announced as an official member of toman a few days ago.

He got up from his bed and went outside to go the meeting. It was almost night time, probably around 5-6pm. He had his hands on his pockets, whilst walking he heard a commotion near an alleyway.

He wanted to peek, but he's scared he might be noticed and even worse is he might be a punching bag when caught. But his guts ignored him. He leaned beside the bricks and heard a woman's voice?

"Ya brats think ya'll get away with this?"

Takemichi shivered upon hearing her tone "assaulting a woman huh?" She stepped onto the male's skull, Takemichi took a whole view and saw 6 guys being beaten to death and another girl who was shaking at the corner.

The woman stared at the other girl "you okay?" She asked, the girl nodded, she stood up and bowed "thank you so much for saving me!" She only stared "yeah, welcome" she lifted her upper body "m-my name is Shira" the girl spoke, the woman showed no interest in her "didnt ask but okay, you can go now though, make sure to be safe"

Takemichi walked away from the scene and hugged himself "sheesh I dont want to get beaten up my her also" "to who?" He froze upon hearing the same voice a while ago. He slowly turned behind and saw the woman a while ago.

Takemichi scratched his head and smiled innocently "w-well, uhh- you see..." He laughed nervously. She stared down at him "You know where the Musashi Shrine is?" Takemichi stood there dumbfounded, when he remembered the meeting was going to be held later "Oh, you see it's just around there" he pointed. She smiled and pat his back "thanks" left him. He stared at the h/c who was walking away from him..

; because she went to a nearest convenience store to buy some lollipop!

After a few minutes, Takemichi had arrived at the meeting. He saw a bunch of bikes being parked around the area of Musashi Shrine. He had began to feel nervous.

Mikey and Draken were chatting with a few founding members. Takemichi joined them aswell and so was the other captains and vice-captains.

"So who was this person you guys were talking about?" Smiley spoke, Baji had his hands on his hips "well you guys would find out later", "what if she wont show up?" Mitsuya spoke. Chifuyu was confused, well you're not the only one though.

Draken had his hands on his pockets "well it wont be our problem" Mikey had finished eating his doriyaki "okay now that im finished, let us start!" They all smiled.

Everyone went onto their squad and so was Takemichi. They all saw Mikey and Draken climbing upstairs, both commanders faced their gang members.

; Takemichi is under Mitsuya's squad!

Takemichi's POV

I stood beside some members of Tokyo Manji gang. I was now officially a gang member, one step to reaching my goal which is to save Hina. I stared at my surroundings, as always Mikey and Draken are on top of the stairs. The captains and vice-captains in front of their different squads.

Everything was intense the aura, the atmosphere. Whenever Mikey is on top,everyone is eager to listen to their commander.

We were waiting for Mikey to finally announce something, when suddenly a loud footsteps of some sort high heel boots were coming closer to the Musashi Shrine.

We stared at our right and saw a woman hands on her pockets, she was wearing the same toman uniform, but her jacket/coat was longer it settled on her knees. Her e/c with blonde highlights swayed on her back (your hair is mid-length). My eyes widened when I realized who she was.

Author's POV

They all gazed at the unknown woman who just walked right into their meeting, but to Mikey and a few members, they knew who the she was.

Mikey stared at her with his usual half-lidded eyes, Draken who has a calm expression stared aswell. She smiled innocently at Mikey after standing beside him. Mikey sighed

..

..

..

..

..

"Everyone meet Y/N L/N, the 3rd commander of toman"

__________

Hello! The first chapter has been released! What do guys think? Thank you for reading!!

Update: Im so sorry I wrote the wrong year 😭 it was supposed to be 2005 bcs that's the time Takemichi travelled back to the past!! Ive decided to remove the month since I cant still determine when things are going to happen!!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated!!