ACT 1:CHAPTER II

FAMILY REUNIONS SUCK IF

YOU HAVE ANNOYING WHALES

AS YOUR RELATIVES!

Edrea stared at the sky peacefully with a book in her hand with the rain pattering quietly. She turned her attention to her book and put it down as she reached for her wand practicing the spell.

She closed her eyes trying to concentrate to practice the spell correctly and before she can perform it a loud voice interrupted her.

Edrea! Vernon yelled from downstairs making Edrea roll her eyes. "Open the door for your Aunt Marge!"

Edrea did as she's told and opened the door. A fat woman is revealed as she closes her umbrella and shoves Edrea the umbrella. Uncle Vernon lurches forward out of the teeming rain, an enormous suitcase in hand, and also drops it on poor Edrea.

"Hey!" Leo fumed his hair turning red. "Leave her alone! "

Snuffles started barking loudly, showing his protests on how these people treated his god daughter. Remus growled not liking these people at all.

Others were shocked on how Edrea was basically being treated nothing short of a house-elf. McGonagall glared at Dumbledore. She knew it was a terrible idea leaving her with those people.

Petunia greeted Marge and her dog, while Edrea and Vernon led them to the hallway.

"Uncle Vernon. I need you to sign this form." Edrea told him, her voice quieting at the word uncle.

She truly didn't see this people as her family. Family is made by bond not by blood. The Dursleys may be her blood but they were not her family.

Vernon eyed the parchment in Edrea's hand suspiciously. "Later perhaps. If you behave." He warned her carefully his voice having a hint of distaste.