"K friend group or..empty table?"
Avery grabbed her lunch tray, standing next to Miguel as he looked around for a table to sit.

Miguel shrugged and just started walking around, there was a table
with two nerdy looking boys.

"Hey is it cool if we sit here?" They turned there heads quickly to them confused."Sorry tables really blown up right now"

Avery looked down at the boy in a green sweatshirt, his eyes widened, she just smiled at him.

He smiled back, quickly putting his head back down to his food. "Avery sit"Miguel nudged her.

Both of them sit down, placing there trays down."Miguel and this is Avery"They nodded."Dimitri this is
Eli, he's a man of few words"

Avery started picking at her food not noticing Miguel drooling."Dude don't torture yourself"

"Those are the rich girls" She looked up to see a blonde and two brunettes looking over at them.

"That blonde is looking at eli?" He covered his lip."Probably making
fun of me"Avery put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Just because there hot doesn't mean there mean" Eli continues to cover his lip."Hey I think ur awesome" He flashed smiled.

"What are you doing?!" Dimitri sighed. Avery looked up to see Miguel walking over to there table.

He suddenly froze, then walked back to our table with an embarrassed look on his face. "So how'd it go?"

She sees her brother sit next to Yasmin."What the hell is my
brother doing over there?"

"Seems like he's flirting with Yasmin"Dimitri shrugged.

Pedro looks over the at his sister and laughed, Avery rolled her eyes giving him the bird."Whatever"

...

"Hey Cruz, Sup Trey" Avery walked into the back of a computer place."Yo Gomez we don't got ur Molly sorry"

"What?" She tightened her grip on the backpack strip around her shoulder ."Our new helper got caught with it at school"

"And who the hell is this newbie?"
Someone coughed behind her, she instantly turned and launched forward at the person.

"You owe me!" Avery gripped onto the boys shirt."This is ur biggest client?"The dark blonde boy pointed at her, looking at Trey and Cruz.

"Yea dude, her family's rich, so u definitely owe her"They collided
hands, laughing.

Avery let go of him. "Who even are you rookie?" She looked the boy up and down not recognizing him. 

"Robby Keene" He grinned."Bad move dude now she can find more info even if it's just ur name"Trey and Cruz laughed even more.

"I've been a client for 3 years" She shoved a finger into his chest.
"Mess up one more time and u guys
are dead meat"Avery lifted up her phone, pointing to calling 911.

Cruz put a hand on hers and Robby's shoulder."Guys guys enough chit chatting we need you to go into that store"He pat Robby's shoulder.

"And you need to wait for us to get ur stuff" He pats her shoulder. Avery stared Robby down one last time before rolling her eyes with a scoff."Whatever"

"100$ off my order now cause I only have enough for 6 joints and I can't wait any longer"Robby laughed."Sorry about ur Molly, actually my dad asked if I was hooking up with someone"

"A chick named molly?" He nodded in agreement."Ur dad must be an idiot" Avery chuckled.

"He really is..I mean he's been out of my life for 16 years and now he's
trying to come back"He shrugged.

"My dad was popular back in the 80's and my mom passed when I was young" She just simply smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry-"Avery laughed,
Robby giving her a weird look.
"Well uhm I started using drugs when I was 13 to get rid of my
pain?"Avery looked at Trey.

"Found that guy from Cruz" She pointed at Trey then the other. "We've been friends for 3 years but he's still my drug dealer no matter what" Robby nodded slowly." I do this job for money"

"Ur mom?" Avery looked up at him."Yeah for her"They sat there in silence wondering why they just told each other about there lives.

"K u got here for drugs not to flirt with him"Trey got up walking in between them."Hurry up Robby"

Robby rolled his eyes."Nice meeting you Avery" She just hummed in response and walked away from them to her car.

"Watch out man Gomez's are crazy" Robby averted his gaze from
Avery to them."Gomez's?"

"Pedro Gomez and Micheal Gomez"
Trey laughed."I heard a guy was in
a coma for 2 years from her dad"

"Well that's just a rumor" Robby shrugged his statement off."No really both of his kids were taught karate"Crus spoke up.

"Her dad was number 1 till Daniel LaRusso came along" Robby
furrowed his eyebrows.

"K we keep getting distracted now go into that computer store!"Trey turned Robby around pushing him Towards to the entrance.

Karate?

A/N
Finally! An update on bad luck. Sorry for my grammar btw.I'll edit it soon because I always type these at like 6AM.