The following day Ayato got up surprisingly early. He remembered the 'date' with Thoma, but was almost confused. His confusion rooted from what he had done the past day; leaving Thoma, you know. He continued on into his bathroom, pulling out the blue hair tie that was holding up his pale blue hair. He brushed it out, rinsed his face, and threw on his grey robe.

Thoma, on the other hand was still sleeping. The sound of Ayato's door closing woke him up. "Ayato is already up?", he thought. His door opened, Ayato was there. His ocean blue orbs met his. Ayato smiled, bringing Thoma joy. Thoma gestured his hand for Ayato to sit next to him on his bed. "Thoma.. are you mad at me?", he realized what he meant. Thoma shook his head and kissed Ayato's cheek. Thoma decided to lay back down, Ayato held him in his slumber.

The two awoke once more. "I'm supposed to be doing chores.. I'm sorry my Lord." Thoma said. Ayato, instead of saying anything grabbed Thoma by the wrist and took him outside. "You said you would take a walk with me, right?~", Ayato smiled. They walked down to Ritou, and made their way underneath a Sakura Tree. "It's so pretty!" Thoma said. Ayato took the opportunity and said, "Just like you, love." Thoma looked at Ayato with his ruby red cheeks. Ayato wanted to kiss Thoma. Badly. Thoma hugged Ayato, burying his head into his muscular chest. Ayato kissed his cheek, somewhat working his way down to his neck. "Nngh.." Thoma let out. Pleasure filled the air, Thoma started to undo the silk belt on Ayato's robe, but Ayato stopped him. Ayato pushed Thoma onto the back of a building, hands above his head. Ayato seeing Thoma weak, unable to do anything gave him many ideas. He started unbuttoning his silk dress shirt, caressing his abs. Thoma stopped and said, "Look at the falling Sakura blossom, Ayato."

the ending was rushed please help me