"They've arrived." Bobby said with a gloomy state. He was jealous. Really jealous. Hana's arms were around Jinhwan's neck while Jinhwan was carrying her like a bride.

"Woah! You guys look like a couple!" Hanbin exclaimed, and also teasing Bobby. "That should be me." Bobby snickered.

"Our Bobby's jealous." Yunhyeong teased. "Yah! Hyung!" He shouted.

"Kim Jiwon's jealous!" Yunhyeong continued teasing.

"It's alright to be hellish, I still get jealous!" Chanwoo sang.

"Guys, stop teasing Bobby." B.I said. "Ne." Yunhyeong and Chanwoo pouted.

"Hyung, pizza's here." He said.

"Thanks Hanbin. Uhh guys can you get of the sofa? Im gonna lay down (A: And I lay by your siiiiiiide. Next to youuuuuu) Hana." Jinhwan explained.

"Why didnt you just let her sleep on the bed?" Bobby scoffed.

"Im hungry." Hana faintly said, "Jinhwan please put me down."

"Okay Hana." He sighed and placed her down on the sofa.

She tried standing up but she fell. Good thing Bobby caught her.

"Hana just sit down." Bobby said softly.

"B-but I want pizza." She whispered.

"You could've just told me." Bobby sighed and got her a slice of pizza.

"Gomawo Jiwonnie." She said as she ate her pizza.

"Umm what day is it today?" She asked.

"October 1. Why?" Jinhwan asked.

"N-nothing." She said, "Umm did anyone see my phone?"

"Here." Yugyeom said and gave it to her.

"Gomawo." She smiled.

She opened her phone and saw miss calls and texts from 2ne1, Bigbang, her sister, and from Akashi Kuro. Her ex-boyfriend.

She opened Kuro's text first and read it.

"Uhh hey Hana! It's been a year since we broke up and I kinda miss you haha. Today's your birthday! Tanjoubi omedeto! I heard you were a trainee in YG already and Jungji-neechan's part of YG too. Did you guys see each other already? Oh and did you receive my gift too? I handed it to Jungji-neechan before she left Japan. I hope you received it. I hope we can see again soon and catch up each other. Miss you Hana. See you soon. -Kuro"

She stared at the text message and smiled. She immediately replied.

"Aww you remembered ☺️ Thank you very muuuuch! And no, I haven't received it yet. I haven't seen her today. I'll probably see her later I guess. And how did you know Im a YG trainee already? Haha xD"

"Who are you talking to?" Chanwoo looked.

She immediately locked her phone.