'𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟐/𝟑'||𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐎𝐢||𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚||𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

Start bij het begin

"I'm gay," he spoke softly, "it's okay if you don't support me."

"I fully support," Tōru answered with a smile.

"I..don't support. But I don't hate," said a friend.

"Yeah...me too," said the other friend.

"It's completely fine," Kōrai stammered while speaking.

"And we have to go," the first friend said indicating she and the other friend which is also the first friend's best friend.

"Yeah," the best friend nodded in agreement.

"If you guys don't want to be friends, just say so instead of being cowards. Kōrai, let's go to the café," they sternly dragged Kōrai's hand and walked to the building with a pissy attitude.

Upon entering the petite shop, they slowly calmed down letting go of his hand. "Are you okay Tōru?"

"Not really. I'm just pissy at their behavior," they grumbled as he sat in one of the booths and Kōrai on the other end.

"Oh..." was all that rolled off his tongue.

"Yeah."

"Thanks for your support."

"Of course. Also, I'm a genderfluid pansexual and go by he/they. Also, don't mind masculine compliments."

"Okay! And I'm assuming you're on the feminine side today?"

"Mhm!" they nodded.

"Do you know the app ChatWrite?"

"Yes?" he answered not knowing Kōrai's reaction to that app.

"I just got into fanfictions, specifically Personality, and this app is perfect!" he said dazzled by the app.

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

"Okay okay," they spoke trying to contain the excitement, "I've had the app for over a year. Made a friend which I'll definitely tell," making those eyes when girls want to spill the tea, "but what's your account? Mine has fonts, emojis, and emoticons."

"Same. And can't wait to hear!"

"How about you copy and paste it into our DMS?"

"Sure! Give me a second. And you do yours too."

"Followed!" they cheered staring at Kōrai's account. It wasn't much to the bio and the account itself, mostly because he recently got connected to this app. But, they really liked his username which read:⚡𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘂𝗺𝗶_𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁🌊 and profile picture of a seagull. "I like your username! And profile picture!" he complimented.

"Yours too!" he squealed staring at the username that read: ༄𝗞𝗮𝘄𝗮,,𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗻𝘂𝘁🥴✌︎ and the churros as their profile picture. "Definitely matches them," Hoshiumi thought.

"Sooooooo should we talk about Personality?"

"Yes yes! And order something. It's on me."

"If you say so."

★──────────★─────────★

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.