Our Trinity has arrived!

Start from the beginning

"I'll have Vegeta!" Recoom laughed.

"Those guys are a bit... Too much."

"Pointless posing and monologue while a fight happens. Where have I seen that before?"

"He'll has just began..."
-------
"This is embarrassing to watch." Chicory gritted her teeth.

Recoom kept on posing. Until Vegeta started his attack. He pushed, punched, and struck right at Recoom until he was done.

"You done?"

"....."

"THAT RARELY DID ANYTHING!!! IF ANYTHING IT WOULD BE A MAKEOVER! AND IT LOOKS AWFUL!!"

"I think I'm about to start!" Recoom laughed.

Not the fight was getting real intense. Recoom was an opponent not to underestimate even with that fatigue.

"When I would say that I miss the full moon... I didn't exactly want to see this one."

"The more I get to know you

"The more I get to know you... The more I am fully convinced that you and Li are the same person."

Chicory only shrugged.

"We gotta fight him once Vegeta's done for... We'll have to get ready. Even if we might not see Goku nor Turles ever again."

"ERASE GUN!!!!"

"NOW, GOHAN!!!"

Gohan quickly went to save Vegeta from the powerful blast that came from Recooms mouth. Krillin swooped down and kneed Recoom at the back of his neck knocking him into the ground.

"O-Out of my way!!! *Cough* I didn't ask for any help!!!"

"Accept it, Prince! You need the help." Chicory helped him up and released her Ki to heal him, but Vegeta only scoffed and slapped her hand away. "Fine! I shouldn't waste my energy on you."

"Can Recoom also fight these munchkins?"

"Oh... Whiner." Jeice sighed.

"Alright. If you treat us to some chocolate parfait." Burter crackled.
------
Everything was chaos. Krillin was left on the ground. He was being healed by Chicory. Gohan was fighting Recoom alone.