Amara instinctively pulled Thalia to the floor with her.

"Are you okay?" Amara looked at her sister, the two crouching low to floor.

"I uh I think so," Thalia looked down at herself.

There was more gun shots as the two spoke.

Amara slowly stood up peaking over the bar.

"Mar! Get down!" Thalia quietly warned.

"Shh," Amara watched the only man standing, Clint, bow in hand as he shot off arrows. She kept looking for Kate but she couldn't find her, her mind instantly going to the worse case possible.

People rushed out of the room, loud noises coming from the action in the corner and from the panicked people.

"Amara!" Clint appeared next to her as the Leos sisters.

"How does Hawkeye know your name?" Thalia looked between her sister and the superhero.

"Where's Kate?" Amara ignored her sister, looking at Clint.

"She's handling her mother, I think, I hope," he said quickly before launching  another arrow mid sentence.

"What?"

"There's a lot happening," Clint sighed, "But you two need to get out of here"

"Can I do anything?" Amara asked.

"Yeah get out of here," he nodded.

"I want to help," Amara argued.

"Oh my god, you're just like her," Clint shook his head.

"Go outside," he started to walk away, Amara dragging Thalia after her as she followed him, "I mean it!"

Clint jogged off to the left and both of the girls followed the rest of the people to the elevators.

"Mar, how the hell do you know Hawkeye?" Thalia asked her sister a little more aggressively.

"We'll talk later, let's get down there and find mom and dad," Amara tried to sound calm, even though she couldn't stop thinking about if Kate was okay or not.

After what felt like forever the two sisters made it outside, people running away from the building, a few waiters were trying to corral people in the right direction.

Amara's eyes scanned around for Kate and her parents, but mainly Kate.

The two girls walked away from the building, "Where's mom and dad?" Thalia's tone was worried.

"Do you have your phone?" Amara asked as they rushed through people.

"No I left my bag up there," she looked back up at the building, "Oh my gosh! Look!" She pointed at the building.

"Is that..." Amara's voice trialed off as she stared up at the building, "I can't watch," she covered her eyes with her hand. Thalia couldn't take her eyes off the girl sliding down the side of the building.

"She landed," Thalia said with a mix of questioning and amazement.

"What?" Amara parted two of her fingers to look, eyes meeting Kate safely on the ground.

"Your girlfriend's badass," Thalia watched Kate stand up and notch an arrow into her bow as men from a van ran at her.

"She is," Amara smiled proudly watching Kate fight the men twice her size.

"Mom! Dad!" Thalia's excited voice made Amara look towards the girl seeing their parents.

"Oh thank god!" Alexander sighed wrapping the two girls into a hug.

"Both of you okay?" Tracy asked eyes scanning over both of her daughters faces looking for injuries.

"We're okay," Amara softly smiled at her mom, her mothers hand holding her chin analyzing her daughters face.

"Let's get home," Alexander spoke up.

Amara looked over towards where Kate had been, not being able to see her anymore. Her heart sank.

She knew she couldn't defy her parents, especially after last night, she let them call a car home.

The Leos' all piled out of the car a while later, Alexander thanking the driver with a twenty dollar bill.

"Uhm I'm gonna go on a walk, clear my head, get some food from the deli," Thalia looked at her parents, then her sister who furrowed her brows, "Will you come?"

"Uh?"

"On a walk," Thalia repeated as if it was obvious.

"Oh uhm yeah, I'll come with," Amara got the hint.

"No you two need to come upstairs," Tracy shook her head.

"We'll be quick," Amara promised her parents.

Alexander put his hand on his wife's shoulder to relax her, looking at his daughters, "Fifteen minutes."

Amara and Thalia nodded.

Their parents headed into the building as the two girls headed up the street.

Thalia whistled at a cab slowly driving down the street.

"What are you doing?" Amara questioned.

"You're going back, you're not going to be able to sleep until you see her," Thalia said as the car slowed down next to them.

"I can't," Amara protested, "Mom and Dad will kill me if I don't come back with you"

"I'll cover for you," Thalia smiled at her, opening the taxi door, "Go"

"Thank you," she kissed her sisters cheek as she ducked into the car. Thalia shut the door behind her sister watching the car drive off.