4

Bradley's POV
"Any reasons why you guys were up at 2:30 in the morning?" James asks me and Kat.
"Mmm.. No reason" I replied.
"Are you guys sure that you aren't hiding something from me? Remember what I said?"
"Don't worry, we remember" I hear a slight sadness in Kat's voice.

She got up and left. I waited 5 minutes for Connor to arrive and I can sneak up into her room to see if she's okay.

"Kat, can I come in?" I asked.
"Yep" I hear her reply.

I open the door and see my hoodie sitting on her bed beside her.

"I see that you still have that" I said giving her a playful smirk while pointing at it and sitting on her bed
"Yeah" She replies while chucking it into her closet. "James doesn't know I still have it"
"Are you okay? It seems like something's on your mind"

She nods while she lays down.

"Are you sure?" I asked while hovering over her.
"Yes, I'm sure!" She replies.

We both hear the door opening so we both shoot up into sitting position. We see James looking at us suspiciously and he walks out slowly. Both of our faces were flushed red as we sit there awkwardly.

"Hello!!" Connor yelled as he barged into the room making Katherine jump a little.
"What did I tell you last time" Katherine said.
"Right.. But I'd probably do it again anyways so what's the point?"
"Let's go down now, yeah?" I said wile pulling Katherine with me and pushing Connor out.
"But I don't want to" Kat pouted.

When we got down to the last step, I felt James staring at me and Kat. I look down to see that our hands were intertwined and I quickly let go.
Here's the thing, I have had feelings for Kat ever since we met, I know she's a year younger than me but I can't help it! Ever since James said me and the two boys were off limits to Kat and he told Kat the same thing her for the three of us. I was disappointed when he said that but my feelings are still there for her.

"Brad move over!" James said snapping my gaze off the floor.
"James you ass, you can't sit somewhere that's already taken!" Kat replied with a laugh.
"Yes I can!"
"Fine then"

She lays herself on top of us and her head was on my lap.

"Get off me!" James whined.
"No" Kat replied. "That's what you get for not sitting somewhere else"
"She's right" I said. "Now, let's watch a movie or go do something"
"Let's watch a movie, I'm being lazy and I don't want to go outside" Tristan replied.
"I'm being lazy too" Connor said. "James go pick a movie"

Katherine got up but I didn't want her to, James sighed as he got up. I know he didn't want to go pick a movie.

"I'm taking my spot back James" Kat said as she scooted over.

He looked over at us looking annoyed.

~

When the movie ended, I realized that Kat was still cuddled up to me. I feel James eyeing us while Connor and Tristan are gushing about how cute we are. Kat's phone went off so she excused herself to leave. Her warmth that was on my body disappeared and I was tempted to pull her back but I couldn't. After a while she came back down and told us she was going to hangout with Joe and a pang of jealousy hit me.

Katherine's POV
When my phone went off, I excused myself to leave to answer it but at the same time I didn't want to leave Brad's side since he was warm and I was comfortable. When I answered my phone, Joe asked if I wanted to hangout with him and I agreed.

~

I met up with Joe in the park. We walked and talked while we walked to a small café to buy a drink. Then later, he began to cling onto me every time we walk pass guys and be tried to constantly trying to hold my hand.
In the distance I saw James and the others so I quickly ran over to them.

"Kat" Brad breathed into my ear as we hugged.
"Baby, don't run away like that" Joe said.

I tensed up and I'm pretty sure Brad felt it.

"Your dating this prick?" Brad asked.

I shook my head and tighten my grip on him.

"I know we only met once but I don't think you should be friends with my sister anymore" James said trying to be kind but it wasn't working I can tell that he was pissed.

I hear Joe mutter something and walked away.

"Everything's going to be okay" Brad whispered into my ear while rubbing small circles on my back.

Joe started off as a nice person and this is the first time that we have hung out. We also texted each other constantly.

"Let's go guys" Brad said while pulling away from the hug but keeping one arm secured around me.

~

Today is the day where I dread to go to school. It means I have to see Joe and I know he will come look for me.

"Ring me if anything happens" James said while hugging me.

I nod and pulled away.

~

I enter the school with my head down so I don't have to look at anyone. I really wanted to ring James since it's only been a day that I've seen Joe.

"There's my girl" I hear Joe say.

I quickly run into the girls washroom knowing that he can't come in. I quickly dial James' number.

"Kat, is everything okay?" I hear James ask through the line. "Classes are about to start for you!"
"Uh, yeah about that.." I trailed off. "Can you pick me up?"
"Yeah, I'll text you when I arrive"

We say our goodbyes and I stayed in the washroom for 10 minutes and my phone went off.

From: Jems 🎶
I'm here
To: Jems 🎶
I'll be out in a minute.

I locked my phone and rushed out, even though everyone is in class I didn't want Joe to find me.

~

When I arrived home, I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I ran up to my room and shut the door and dived into my bed with my face buried into my pillow.