Katherine's POV
I spent all night asking myself if Brad was jealous that I hugged Joe, what if Brad liked me? What if I'm really imagining things? Why do I have to be thinking of this? I got no sleep.
I highly doubt Brad would like me back.

"Hey, hey, guess what!" James said excitedly"
"What" I replied.
"That's what!"

He poked my cheek and ran off.

"Hey, you got that from me!" I whined and he laughed as I chased after him.

I quickly ran into the kitchen and sprayed whip cream into my hand, then I quickly sneak out and find James sitting on the couch in the living room. I quietly walk and stood behind him and rubbed all the whip cream all over his hair. He gasps.

"It's on!" He says while running to the kitchen.

I quickly took the time run up to my room, and took out a water gun thats filled (don't ask). I turn to see James with a bag of flour in his hand. I ran pass him and down the stairs and see that Connor and Tris walk into the house like they always do. I ran behind them and shooshed them as I stood behind them in my tippy toes since I was so short. I got my water gun ready and started spraying at James, he dropped the flour while yelling stop. I'm surprised I have this energy since I got no sleep last night.
I tried not stepping on the flour as I walked up to refill my water gun and put it away. I walked back down and helped James clean up the flour.

"Whoa Kat, you look tired!" Connor said. "Did you not get any sleep"
"Only like.. 3 hours" I lied. "But I'll be fine, I can last through the day"

~

Brad came over but he's been avoiding me so I decided to go up to my room.

"Kat, stop being antisocial and come downstairs" I hear James say through the door. "Brad just got here"
"Don't tell me what to do!" I replied.

I see James walk in but I ignored him but I get thrown over his shoulder and he carries me downstairs and throws me on the couch. I realized I was on Brad so I rolled off.

"The couch is there for a reason" James said.
"I decided to be a rug" I replied while pulling out my phone.
"Seriously, get up!"
"Don't tell me what to do"
"I'm older than you so I can tell you what to do"

I got up and glared at him before heading off to my room.

"You are not going back up there" I hear James say as I was halfway up the stairs.

I groaned and head back down and sat beside Tristan as he wrapped his arms around me like he always does since I'm closest with him in the band. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

~

I woke up to see that I was in my bedroom and it was midnight. I realized that I still had homework to do and I was hungry so I quickly ran down to the kitchen and made a quick snack then I ran back to my room.
After I finished everything, it was about 2:30. I went back down to the kitchen but bumped into someone.

"Brad?" I asked while squinting but I knew it wouldn't work. "What're you doing here at 2:30 in the morning?"
"I decided to stay the night" He replied. "Why are you up?"
"I got hungry"
"Since you mentioned hunger, I'm also hungry"
"Then you know where the things are"
"Why can't you make it for me?"

I rolled my eyes even though he can't see.

"Stop being a lazy ass!" I laughed.

He whined and I knew he was doing his puppy dog face.

"If I make you a sandwich or something, will you stop whining?" I asked.
"Mhm" He hummed.

We headed to the kitchen and he watched me make his food.

~

I woke up not in my room, I tried getting up but something tightened around my waist, I looked down to see Brad's arms wrapped around me.

"Brad" I whispered while slightly turning and poking him.

He stirs and I poke him again.

"Wake up" I said quietly. "Or else James will suspect something"
"5 more minutes" he mumbles while nuzzling his head into my neck.
"No, up, if you want to sleep then go to the guest room"
"Fine.."

We both sit up and he made his way upstairs as I made my way to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------
Hope you guys are enjoying this :)