Chapter 2 - scream without the s

You squirm feebly under him, Scaramouche's left hand holding your waist in place and right hand tucking you under, gradually he pulls you towards him like a magnet; as they say, opposites attract.

The motion of thrusting gains momentum as his force of body comes from above, the thickness of his rod stretched your hole for a perfect fit- shaping the warm juices into a seal of affirmation that certified his claim for your body.

"You wouldn't mind being mine would you?"

His gaze lowered to the abdominal level, asking an almost rhetorical question while looking into your eyes.

"It's said that eyes are the entrance to your soul".

Half mesmerized by his confidence, he was so in control, the difference in the level of experience was distinct, you could feel the gap yet you loved it. After giving his question some thought, you replied. 

"y-yes I'll be yours" followed by a nod to satisfy his request. 

Scaramouche's normally bright eyes glowed a dark colour, his face turned down to again indulge himself in her sweet scent; the ridge of his dick rubs the far up of your entrance and forces your hole to adjust to the size of him. The added pressure against those soft delicate walls pushed her organs back to make room for a reward that she wanted to receive...

Plunges of pleasure surge in the form of waves, vibrating up your spine and poisoning your brain to become so numb to the point of hypnotism. Your eyes roll back in an attempt to counteract him, take back control of your body, refusing to admit how heavenly he makes you feel.

This is all a dream you keep telling yourself. 

"This is all a dream?" 

Thoughts were spoken out loud. He paused his playlist of actions to respond to your ignorance.

Middle and index fingers in and out your pussy- covered in your womanly juices.

"Tell me, does this look like a dream? Hah does this feel like a dream?"

Scaramouche's eyes now above your field of view, he looks down at you breathing restlessly. "How pathetic, it makes me want to defile you more". A pause of silence followed by a scoff under the limits of his breath. "No, no actually. I want to see another side of you..."

Scaramouche tells you to "watch" as he takes out his dick. Dripping in a coat of liquid gold, rubbing it up and down your slit- teasing you and to the point where if you left your heart would agonize, physically hurt to the point of bursting, you need him, you crave him, he's your everything. You've been consumed whole.

You're addicted

Knowing of your true feelings, your thoughts tell you to beg~

Beg for him to come back, beg for him to fill a missing piece of you, beg him to help you climax. "P-please put it back inside me Scara~ I- I need it, it feels so good. I love it, I want more of you". That's it. You've done it now. He's exposed the part of you that he wanted to create and his ego is thriving.

One side of his lips lifted to form a sly grin, eyes fixed on you with the anticipation of discontent- "oh~ is this what you're like? Do you want others to know about how much of a dick craving whore you are? open yourself up more. let me see how much you want it".

Going in again, deeper more sensual thrusts were made by him as though you got a nod of approval through that childish act. His raw dick's gotten warmer since the last time he was in you, it must be the creation of kinetic energy from the physical movements. He whispers "I'm close". You feel a flush of energy running up your nerves- realising the fact that he's not wearing a condom. No, he can't cum inside me.

Scara's POV:

Trapped by the unrelenting suctions of her pussy, Scaramouche's dick is caressed by the contraction of her plump yet rigid tissues from the inside. After tasting the first drop of a drug such as y/n, endorphins took control, more More MORE. "I can't stop now, your legs are wrapped around me, and you don't seem like you want me to leave either". As Scaramouche comes closer and closer to his climax he feels y/n's breathing gradually becoming heavier, " so needy, if you want to feel the result of your actions just say so". The movement of the trusting becomes more consistent as he increased in speed, rhythmic motions caused the intensity of her pussy to become tighter.

She's cumming

Tired with eyes that droop from one side of her body to the other, she screamed out my name as her inner walls contracted and flooded. Her face radiated a passionate reddish-pink colour, lips coloured by the increased flow of blood to her brain and genitals, how amusing. "Now that you've been pleased I guess it's my turn to make you mine".

Y/N's POV:

His eyes looked at me again with predation, his unfulfilled desires are so pronounced- I can tell by the way he touches my skin.

"Ahh~ too fast, please it's not my safe day Scaramouche~". My meaningless pleads are disguised as nothing towards his selective hearing.

"Lie back and take it in like a good little whore, let me fill you up good and deep, don't try to resist it's futile". The heavenly principles were retracted by his break of words.

You feel his dick pulse and ejaculate.

He released his fluid deep inside you, your walls were painted white and stained with his predatorial desire. It overflowed from the great mass of volume that he pumped within you, dripping down both your thighs- you've been claimed.

Author's note- exams are quite close but I'm working on the next chapter. Thank you so much for over 60 views!. We're gonna get a little story development next time~