Chapter 7: welcome to hell bitch <3

Start from the beginning

[A/N: Reminder of her hair again]

After about 30 minutes, the class was over and we had the next few periods and school finally ended. I swear to Barbatos... or was it Barbie's toes... that doesn't matter. Everyone and I mean everyone wanted to challenge me. I just looked at them boredly.

[A/N: Like this]

[A/N: Like this]

All I did was make a teacher smile. What's so special about it? Totsuki is a weird school. Change. My. Mind.

After that, Soma and I walked to the Polar-Star Dormitory and looked at the old and roughed-up building.

"Um... so we just... walk in right...?" Soma hesitantly asked while I just smirked at his confused expression and nodded.

"Hey what're you smirking at?!" he screamed while blushing, obviously embarrassed from the gesture [he was blushing at her cuteness. this dumb bit—]. Coughing, he said that we should head in.

"Hey you two!" Oh! It's Fumio-san! I waved at her while smiling.

"Yasahī, you can go in but you. Come with me." she demanded while pointing at Soma. I waved goodbye to him, knowing he'd pass and sauntered my way to my room before bumping into...

Satoshi Isshiki P.O.V

It was Yasahī-san! I heard the door opening and was already going to meet her but luck happens to be on my side today.

"Ah! Yasahī-san, what a surprise!" I exclaimed to which she smiled and nodded.

"Are you going to your room now or are you exploring the dormitory?" she put up 1 finger.

"Ah, I see. Would you like to walk with me there? We live beside each other after all!" She displayed a surprised look and then nodded. It was a 'one-sided' conversation and she would sometimes 'spawn' her book and scribble down a response. I took this time to admire all her features. From her black and orange silky hair to her pink orbs and luscious skin. Soon enough we arrived at her room.

"Oh yes! I forgot to tell you! We're hosting a welcome party to both of you transfers! I'll call you when it's time." I added with a close-eyed smile on my face.

Walking back to my dorm, I got some papers from a stack and sighed.

"At times like this I hate being part of the ten...", trailing off, I lazily grabbed my pen and started scrawling down signatures and comments to the papers. When life gives you lemons, get someone else to make lemonade for you.

Yūga Yasahī P.O.V

I had nothing to do for the next few minutes so I decided to sketch some faces of people I had met. It's a weird habit I got from my sister, okay? After a few minutes of scribbling, the door opened but my deaf self didn't hear it.

"What do we have here~?" a smooth voice behind me asked to which I squeaked [like Komi from Komi Can't Communicate]. I turned around to see Isshiki again. He giggled and told me it was time to go. We exited my room and started walking towards the 'party room'.

"Y'know... the squeak sound you made was kinda cute..." Isshiki-senpai said and I got flushed from the mere statement.

"Ahaha! Getting flustered now, are we! You're so cute I wanna squish your cheeks for hours!" he jokingly added. At least I think it was a joke... anyways, we made it to the dorm and there was indeed a part waiting for me once I got there.

I inscribed the words, 'Where's Soma?', in my book and showed it to Isshiki-senpai.

"He's coming, don't worry!" he answered with a wide smile on his face, "In the meantime, why don't you get to know everyone here?". I took his gen [gen: advice] and flipped to the page with my introduction and showed it around. In response, everyone introduced themselves. There was Shōji Satō, Daigo Aoki, Ryōko Sakaki, Yūki Yoshino, Zenji Marui, Shun Ibusaki, Megumi Tadokoro, Satoshi Isshiki, then the new additions, Soma and I. Talking about Soma, he came into the room while the introductions were happening.

'Nice to meet all of you', I wrote in big letters in my book.

"Her name is Yasahī Yūga and his name is Yukihira Soma as you all probably know." Isshiki-senpai introduced.

"Welcome to both of you!" Ryōko kindly greeted. Soma returned the greeting whilst I gave her a wide smile.

This was the beginning of my— wait I mean— our journey to the top!