Chapter 0 - ...

And then there was this feeling again. Voices were almost muted, far away, and yet so close. The mingling of a crowd there right in front of him. Still, he was on the outside. Watching. Observing. As if there was a barrier between them, Liam tried to approach the people but couldn't get any closer. He tried to scream, but nobody seemed to notice him. Who are those people? Liam tried to identify the faces in front of him, but he didn't recognize any of them.

"Excuse me!" he shouted.

Why aren't they hearing me? One of the boys took a bottle out of his bag and opened it. Looking at this situation, Liam realized that the crowd consisted only of boys. No girl nearby. The boy holding the bottle looked at the others and said something, which Liam didn't hear, but it was definitely a question. The boys nodded and grinned. What are they doing? The guy with the bottle poured the liquid into the fire. A strong, big flame escaped into the air and vanished as fast as it got there. During the flash of that orange light, Liam saw a face that he hadn't noticed before. Where did he come from? The face looked back at him so that he could see the shining brown eyes of his opponent shimmering in the light of the fire.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Liam tried to answer, but somehow he couldn't say a word.

"What's going on with you?" the boy asked again.

Who is he? And where the hell am I? What is going on here?

The unknown boy approached Liam and shook his body.

What...?

- Lucid Me -